Over the years I’ve written a lot about pregnancy safe skin care. I get emails from readers, comments on social media and here on the blog asking about the safety of products and requests for product advice. Now that I’ve had my 2nd little one, I’ve decided to write a lot of that information down and share it in a series of weekly posts. (Just FYI, nesting instinct is a strong motivator, I’ve been pre-writing posts like crazy so I can have a little time off!)
So, once a week for the next 7 weeks (today counts as week #1) there will be a pregnancy skincare post. Topics like basic skincare, some advice from dermatologists and how I usually recommend to handle pregnancy related acne.
Check out all of my pregnancy skin care posts!
• 8 Pregnancy Friendly Skincare Lines over on Babble
• Skin care ingredients that should be avoided during pregnancy
• Skin care routine adjustments for pregnancy
• My criteria for pregnancy safe skincare
• Giant List of Pregnancy Safe Skin Care Products