I get asked a LOT about what products I used when I was pregnant, or what I would use if I was pregnant now. My youngest is now 8.5 yo, so many products that I used in my last pregnancy either have been discontinued or have been reformulated. My skin has also changed quite a bit, I was previously more of a combination-oily girl, and now I’m more dry-normal in the t-zone. I’m 46 now, so anti-aging is a higher concern for me. I’m also a bit of a product snob, meaning I want a luxurious, pampering experience with all of my products, from my facial cleanser to my lip gloss.
Recently Dermstore asked me to collaborate with them, and I thought this was the perfect time to share my personal pregnancy product picks! You can watch the IG stories in my highlights, or check out the posts over in my LTK profile. But since most people find me via my blog, I wanted to share the list here as well! So, this isn’t technically a sponsored post as part of the collaboration with DermStore, but it might as well be.
To be honest, I just went through my current products and found which ones are pregnancy safe. And a lot were! I’ll be sharing my favorites that are not pregnancy safe in a DermStore collab next month, so stay tuned for those. But there’s no need to start completely from scratch, and I love being able to share products that I actually use all the time.
• Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (at DermStore): Love this because it cleans and melts all the makeup off really easily in just 1 step
• Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash (at DermStore): Gentle cleanser that lives in my shower, great 2nd step with the Cleansing Balm for double cleansing.
• Skinceuticals Emollience (at DermStore): Super hydrating, but not too heavy.
• Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (at DermStore): More of a thick lotion than a cream, it’s hydrating for everyone
• Skinceuticals C E Ferulic® With 15% L-Ascorbic Acid (at DermStore): This is a dermatologist and beauty editor cult favorite for a reason.
• ELTA MD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 (at DermStore): Pregnancy safe lightweight sunscreen that I can wear on my body or face (even under makeup)
Affiliate Links, Kind of but not technically sponsored.