This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through affiliate links helps to support this website.

Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid While Nursing

While I’m sure you know by now that you need to change your skin care routine while pregnant, but how does this translate over to breasting feeding? Are there skin care ingredients to avoid while nursing?

Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid While Nursing

Luckily, it turns out that breast feeding is very different than being pregnant. The placenta is basically a big sieve, it filters out a lot of stuff but since it is non-specific it does allow a lot of stuff to cross over. A lot of the ingredients to avoid while pregnant are because of the timing of the exposure, your baby was busy making organs!

When nursing, the body is pretty specific about what goes into breast milk. It isn’t filtering everything into the breast milk, instead things are much more specific. The timing of exposure (and potential side effects) is just very different once the baby is out! Those organs have been made, and the baby is also just a lot bigger. So, the list of skin care ingredients to avoid while nursing is much shorter than the list of ingredients to avoid while pregnant.

Medications and Nursing

One thing you need to be worried about are your medications. Nursing safety is a bit different than pregnancy safety for medications. Everything should be looked up in a lactation safety book (Medications and Mother’s Milk or Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation) and discussed with your physician. L1-L3 are considered safe, L4 and above is not safe.

Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid While Nursing

Retin A/Accutane, Retinoids, Vitamin A: Used topically, Retinoids are a category L3, but orally (as with Accutane) they fall to L4. So, topical is ok, systemic is not. I’d check with your doctor if you’re on anything other than just a basic, over the counter topical retinoid, but those found in skin care products should be fine.

Hydroquinone: While there is no data on Hydroquinone in humans, it is absorbed and quite water soluble, and based on some pharmacodynamics (the pKa, which is too complicated to get into here as it was a many hour discussion when I was in medical school), it may be trapped in the breast milk if it reaches it. So, it is recommended to avoid. I would include Arbutin with hydroquinone.

Pretty much everything else: Safe!

Guide to Skin Care while Pregnant or Nursing
Don’t forget to check out the other articles in my Pregnancy and Nursing Skin Care Guide!

Is my skincare safe to use during pregnancy?
Read this post before commenting to ask about your product

how to know which beauty products are safe in pregnancy
Sign up to learn the latest in pregnancy safe beauty, get the upcoming pregnancy skincare book (free) and more!

Affiliate Links

1. Lindsey
    January 3, 2018 / 7:21 pm

Thanks so much for doing these posts! They are SO helpful! I’m wondering if you could offer any advice or a resource on how to read ingredient lists? For example, will glycolic acid always be listed that way? I’m currently using a cetaphil moisturizer and I don’t see anything in the ingredients listed as “glycolic acid” but I do see “butylene glycol” and “caprylyl glycol.” Are those the same as “glycolic acid”?

January 6, 2018 / 10:02 am

There are a couple of ingredients that will be listed different ways, but I”m afraid it would be pretty difficult for me to create a post about that. When in doubt, google is your friend. Glycolic Acid is always listed that way, the “butylene glycol” and “caprylyl glycol” are different and are fine 🙂

• Rebecca Easley Li
        March 19, 2018 / 5:34 pm

Is Glycolic Acid not ok? It’s not mentioned in your post above, but this comment thread confused me.

March 19, 2018 / 6:32 pm

It’s fine while nursing, but not while pregnant, which I think is why she was asking about it. This was just a thread about reading the ingredient lists basically 🙂

2. Karina
    February 5, 2018 / 11:57 pm

So all in all a majority of skin care is safe while nursing?

February 6, 2018 / 10:27 am

Yes! Pretty much everything is safe while nursing.

3. Michelle
    March 6, 2018 / 2:04 am

Hi! I would like to try the estee lauder skin activating lotion if it is safe for nursing moms like me. Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Peg-75; Propanediol; Butylene Glycol; Betaine; Pentylene Glycol; Lactobacillus Ferment; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Acetyl Glucosamine; Trehalose; Caffeine; Sodium Hyaluronate; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Caprylyl Glycol; Carbomer; Ppg-5-Ceteth-20; Citric Acid; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Citrate; Tromethamine; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol

Thank you so much! Love your blogs! 🙂

March 6, 2018 / 1:27 pm

This looks good to me!!

4. Madz
    March 8, 2018 / 1:54 am

Hi! Are BHA products safe while nursing?.For example,facial toner contains betaine salicylic?

March 8, 2018 / 10:10 am

BHAs are fine while nursing

5. Madz
    March 8, 2018 / 7:31 am

Hi!my toner has 10% of willow bark water is it safe while nursing?

March 8, 2018 / 10:10 am

Willow bark is fine while nursing

6. Caylee
    March 16, 2018 / 6:49 pm

Thank you so much for these helpful posts! Do you consider skincare products with Retinyl Palmitate safe for breast feeding? The IT Cosmetics CC cream (which I would love to be able to use again) had this listed and was wondering if it was safe while nursing?

March 16, 2018 / 8:29 pm

I’ve always read that it is safe and I don’t know of anything that says differently, but there are some dermatologists that say not to use it while nursing. I’m not sure why though? It’s a recent thing that I’ve noticed over the last year or so in my medical groups. I used that one wile nursing!

7. Oluchi
    March 28, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I love this. Greetings from Nigeria. You have just answered a lot of questions for me.thanks

March 30, 2018 / 2:48 pm

I’m glad it was helpful to you!

8. Brittney
    April 10, 2018 / 6:14 pm

Hi there I bough OZ natural vitamin c + aha and after applying it… it dawned on me that it may have unsafe ingredients to use while breastfeeding… i was hoping you could clairfy whether or not they’re safe to use… 98.2% NATURAL. AQUA (WATER), 1,3,PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, ARRABIDAEA CHICA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ASCORBATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, P ANISIC ACID, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Thanks in advance!

April 10, 2018 / 7:45 pm

I would avoid this one during pregnancy due to the glycolic acid. It should be fine for nursing!

• Brittney
        April 10, 2018 / 9:53 pm

Thanks!

9. Megan
    April 21, 2018 / 5:56 pm

Do you know if skin medica vitamin c&e complex is safe while nursing ?

April 23, 2018 / 8:53 am

That’s fine for pregnancy and nursing!

10. Julianne Lai
    May 6, 2018 / 7:46 pm

Hello,

So glad I found your post. I wanted to use an eyelash serum and the ingredients listed are:
    Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluranoate, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) oil, Black Sea Rod Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid.

Is this safe to use during breastfeeding? Thank you

May 7, 2018 / 9:10 am

It’s fine while nursing!

• Amanda
        December 19, 2018 / 1:01 am

Hello, this is the Rodan+Fields eyelash serum. Is this safe for breastfeeding?

Ingredients are: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Biotin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2, Allantoin, Panthenol, Copper Tripeptide-1, Pantethine, Polypeptide-23, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Sea Water, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Rhizobian Gum, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Lecithin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

So practically, when the baby is out, we can go back to more regular skin care. If this is okay, I wanna use this the day after I give birth! 🙂

Thank you again in advance!!!

December 21, 2018 / 6:50 pm

For breast feeding is ok, not for pregnancy. I brought this in my hospital bag, I am crazy!!

11. cristine mmirabuna
    May 23, 2018 / 3:26 am

Glycolic soap and toner safe for nursing mom?

May 23, 2018 / 11:46 am

Gylolic acid doesn’t need to be avoided while nursing, it’s much easier to avoid things while nursing than while pregnant!

12. Aakanksha tiwari
    May 24, 2018 / 1:22 am

Hi
    Could u plz tell me whether I use skin lightening cream during breastfeeding bcoz it contain hydroquinone.
    Aakanksha

May 24, 2018 / 2:43 pm

You shouldn’t, it is the biggest ingredient to avoid while nursing.

• Kate
        September 16, 2018 / 4:40 pm

Want to double check. In the original post you state “hydroquinone is likely safe to use during nursing“, but in the comments above and below say that it should be avoided. I have melasma that I would love to start treating, but not sure if it’s safe or not. Thanks!

September 16, 2018 / 5:55 pm

I think some thing strange reverted back to a previous version of this post (a few years ago actually), because I swear I had updated that to say to avoid it during nursing some time ago. And yes, I’ve been telling people in comments for years to avoid it. I’ve reupdated above, it should be avoided. I’d look at using a vitamin C product instead!

13. LYNN
    June 6, 2018 / 8:12 am

So anything topical will be safe ? No need to check the ingredients ?

June 7, 2018 / 6:38 pm

You need to avoid hydroquinone and arbutin still.

14. Chaya K
    June 8, 2018 / 1:14 pm

Is it safe using salicylic acid twice a day(not sure 2% of more) while nursing?

June 8, 2018 / 2:16 pm

It’s fine while nursing

15. swapna
    June 11, 2018 / 12:04 am

Is Augustinus Bader rich cream safe while nursing? Ingredients are Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sorbitan Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, TFC-8, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lactic Acid, Lanolin Alcohol, Zinc PCA, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Citric Acid

June 11, 2018 / 10:07 am

Looks ok!

16. Nicole
    June 14, 2018 / 11:01 am

I’m planning on using Tend Skin soon but seen it wasn’t tested on pregnant or nursing women. Do these ingredients look safe while breastfeeding?

Isopropyl alcohol, butylene glycol, acetysalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerin, diglycerin, polysorbate 80.

June 14, 2018 / 11:14 am

Safe for breastfeeding, but not while pregnant.

17. Mey
    June 19, 2018 / 4:44 am

Hi,i’m planning to use klairs midnight blue youth activating drop as my antiaging serum. Are these ingredients safe to use while breastfeeding?

Sh-oligopeptide -1, sh polypeptide-1, butylene glycol, vaccinium angustifoliun (blueberry), fruit extract, sorbitan sesquioleate, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, chlorphenesin, guaiazulene, ethythexylglycerin, adenosine.

June 19, 2018 / 8:30 am

fine while nursing

• Mey
        June 19, 2018 / 9:49 am

Thankyou for your information 😘

• Anne Rendon
        January 5, 2019 / 9:47 am

Is it also safe to use while pregnant?

January 5, 2019 / 1:34 pm

18. Jm
    June 24, 2018 / 2:26 pm

I have been using a topical oil on my stretch marks for several months and just read retinol is not safe for nursing. It has retinoid complex (1%). Baby is over a year and on solids. Should I be worried?

June 24, 2018 / 3:24 pm

At this point no, your baby is mostly getting calories and nutrition from the food anyways. Retinoids in nursing some think are fine, I haven’t heard a convincing argument that they aren’t other than “we avoid it in pregnancy”…

19. Toni
    July 6, 2018 / 5:06 am

Hi,
    Your blog is brilliant! I’m a nursing mum wondering if it’s safe to use the following products.. please share your advice regarding these,

Klairs supple preparation toner

Klairs Freshly Juiced vitamin drops Serum:

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum :

Estée Lauder Advanced night repair Eye Cream

**Ingredients removed to help the page load faster

July 7, 2018 / 8:05 am

Nursing is much less restrictive than during pregnancy 🙂 For nursing these are all ok!

20. Joti
    August 20, 2018 / 12:27 am

Hi, I have just purchased the Charlotte tilbury day cream, night cream and eye cream.
    Please can you advise of the night and eye cream are suitable to use whilst nursing.

Magic Eye Rescue

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil/Huile Vegetale), PEG-8, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Olive il PEG-7 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, C12-16 Alcohols, Cera Alba )Beeswax/Cire D’Abeille), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Hyrogenated Castor Oil, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlophenesin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Disodium Edta, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Superoxide Dsmutase, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinol, Daphne Odora Callus Extract, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Aluminum Hydroxide, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascrobic Acid, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Magic Night Cream:

Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Stearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil/Huile Vegetale), Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, C20-40 Alcohols, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire D’Abeille), Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Parfum (Fragrance), Titanium Dioxide, Xantham Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinol, PEG-8, Caramel, Tocopherol, Daphne Odora Callus Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Ubiquinone, Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Teraisopalmitate, Benzoic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

August 20, 2018 / 10:25 am

Anything that is ok while pregnant is fine while nursing, Charlotte Tilbury was actually added to the big list of pregnancy safe products over the weekend. There are some products that weren’t safe while pregnant, but they were all fine while nursing.

• Joti
        August 22, 2018 / 6:39 pm

Thank you. As both products have retinol in them are they still safe, as I am getting mixed feedback from people.

August 22, 2018 / 8:46 pm

I consider retinol fine during nursing based upon all the reading I’ve done and people I’ve talked to (derms and OBs). However over the last year or so I’ve heard more doctors say to avoid retinol while nursing, not because of any new studies that have come out, but just as an extension of avoidance while pregnant.

21. Kalyn
    August 22, 2018 / 3:09 am

Hi, I absolutely love your post. I was planning on buying the ziip nano current device and wanted to see if either of their conductive gels were safe for nursing my 7 month old. Thank you so much!

Golden Gel Ingredients

Ethylhexylglycerin
    Phenoxyethanol

August 23, 2018 / 8:38 pm

Looks ok!

22. Marsha
    August 31, 2018 / 1:00 am

Hello, I’m a nursing mom. I recently purchased an organic, wholesome, vegan anit-aging whitening creme. Is it safe?
    Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis, cocos nucifera glycerin, simmondsia chinensis, ascorbyl palmitate, vitis vinefera, persea gratissima, prunus amygdalus dulcis, hyaluronic acid, hamamelis virginiana, tocopherol, helianthus annuus, panthenol, lavandula angustifolia, anthemis nobilis, soluble collagen, camellia sinensis, urtica dioica, stellaria media, ulmus fulva, silybum marianum.

August 31, 2018 / 6:08 pm

This looks fine

23. September 2, 2018 / 12:34 pm

How about sodium hyaluronate is one of the ingredients on my toner n my moisturizer it is safe to used while I’m breastfeeding?

September 2, 2018 / 1:30 pm

It’s fine! It’s a salt of hyaluronic acid, a HUGE molecule that is too big to penetrate much or move around in your body. It holds moisture in certain areas, you’ll find it in a lot of moisturizers. It’s naturally made by your body.

24. Jaimie Macari
    September 4, 2018 / 9:53 pm

Hi there! 1st time mom here. I have pregnancy mask on my check bone lines and am looking for something to reduce the dark appearance of them. Do you have any suggestions? The girls at Ulta pointed me towards the dermatologist developed Exuviance Performance Peel AP25. It has glycolic avid, mandelic acid and gluconolactone as the main ingredients. Do you think it’s safe to try? Thank you!

September 6, 2018 / 10:05 am

If you’re postpartum it should be fine. I’d also add in a Vitamin C serum and go crazy with sunscreen

September 18, 2018 / 12:39 pm

My OB had said yes, and I haven’t found anything specifically about it.

• Erin
        September 26, 2018 / 12:46 pm

Thank you so much for your reply!
        One more question please- what about the adhesive for professional eyelash extensions?

Are lash extensions safe while nursing ?

Best,
        Erin

September 26, 2018 / 7:56 pm

Should be fine!

• Amanda
            November 21, 2018 / 7:16 pm

What about lash extensions while pregnant? Do you think this is okay?

November 22, 2018 / 10:47 am

I don’t know anything about lash extensions and how they’re put on. I would think the estheticians are taught if it is safe or not, I’d call and ask?

25. May
    September 21, 2018 / 10:45 am

Hi! My baby is 8 months old and i am planning to use skinceuticals 0.5. Is it safe while breastfeeding?
    Skinceuticals retinol ingredients: aqua / water / eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethiconol, alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, dimethicone peg-7 isostearate, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, glycerin, retinol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 20, polyacrylamide, c13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-23, laureth-4, bisabolol, bht, laureth-7, trisodium edta, propylene glycol, salvia officinalis leaf / sage leaf extract, chamomilla recutita flower extract / matricaria flower extract, propyl gallate

September 21, 2018 / 5:12 pm

For nursing I think it is fine. Note there have been more dermatologists/OBs who have been saying to avoid retinol in nursing but I don’t know (and can’t find) and new information to support this. They just are uneasy about it, from all the discussions I’ve had.

26. Franki
    September 26, 2018 / 12:39 pm

Hi thank you so much for this amazing blog and guidance! This is seriously easing my anxiety.. Can’t leave house without at least tinted moisturizer and mascara. I feel so much better reading the safe foundation list!

Are these ingredients safe while breastfeeding? My baby is 2 1/2 months old.

1)Glow oil Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Erythrulose, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Dimethyl Isosorbide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Superoxide Dismutase, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Dextran, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool.

2)Water/Aqua/Eau, dihydroxyacetone, propylene glycol, ethoxydiglycol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, decyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, erythrulose, ethylhexylglycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, panthenol, sodium bisulfite, phytic acid, juglans nigra (black walnut) shell extract, sodium chloride, yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 40 (CI 16035), red 33 (CI 17200), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 4 (CI 14700).

Thank you!

September 26, 2018 / 7:56 pm

These are fine for nursing

• September 27, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Hi! Would you be so kind to tell me if the following ingredients are okay for breastfeeding (an Estee Lauder serum product!)? Thank you so much!

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Polysorbate 20 , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Polysilicone-11 , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Algae Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’S Wort) Extract , Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Flower Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caffeine , Gellidiella Acerosa Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lactic Acid , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Saccharide Isomerate , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caprylyl Glycol , Isohexadecane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Sodium Polyacrylate Starch , Squalane , Sodium Pca , Urea , Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Polysorbate 80 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Triolein , Hydrolyzed Rice Extract , Linoleic Acid , Trehalose , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Glucosamine Hcl , Phospholipids , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D’Orge , Polyquaternium-51 , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Ergothioneine , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Peg-8 , Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides , Pentylene Glycol , Oleic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Fragrance (Parfum) , Sodium Hydroxide , Citric Acid , Silica , Calcium Chloride , Stearic Acid , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Palmitoyl Proline , Disodium Edta , Bht , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

September 28, 2018 / 1:15 pm

Looks ok!

27. Nenz
    September 28, 2018 / 4:56 pm

Hi please my baby is one month plus and I want to use the dermamelan maintenance cream could you please tell me if the ingredients are safe.
    Agua, Propylene, Glycol Dicapryiate, Dicaprate, Ethylhexy Methoxycinamate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Cetil Peg./ppg1q1, Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Kojic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycirhiza, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyimethane, Stearyl Alchol, Phosphatidyl Choline, Lanolin, Niacinamde, orus Nigra, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasioxane, Dimethicone, Arbutin, Sodium Chloride, Retinyl Palmtate, Stearl Dimethicone, Cer Alba, Disodium Edita Tochopheryl, Bht, Polysorbare 60, Ascorbyl Palmtate, Xanthan Gum. Citric Acid, Methylchicroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum

September 28, 2018 / 7:08 pm

I would likely avoid this due to the Arbutin, it is thought to be very similar to the Hydroquinone.

28. Jessica Canales
    October 2, 2018 / 6:35 am

hi i’m also a nursing mom . i would like to ask if these ingredients are safe? Thank you so much 🙂

Mineral Oil, Talc, Petrolatum , Bees Wax , Zinc Oxidw , Squalane , Titanium Dioxide , Kojic Acid , Carnauba , Candelilla Wax , Calcium Carbonate , Bismuth Subnitrate , Paraffin Salicylic Acid , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Arbutin , Tocopheryl Acetate , BHT , Methyl Paraben , Propyl Paraben , Retinol , Ascorbic Acid , Iron Oxide Yellow , Iron Oxide Red

October 2, 2018 / 8:38 am

Fine for nursing

• Jessica Canales
        October 2, 2018 / 11:19 pm

Wow thank you so much for your quick response 🙂 feel so ease right now

29. Marla H Bitterlin
    October 2, 2018 / 4:40 pm

I was wondering if there is a breast firming cream that you can recommend while breastfeeding. Something to protect working boobs haha thanks!!!

October 2, 2018 / 4:44 pm

Unfortunately none of them actually work. I’d just use your anti-aging serum or moisturizer for your face down there, I apply mine to my face, neck and chest!

• marla
        October 26, 2018 / 3:25 pm

thanks! is Hydroxyproline fine during nursing?

October 27, 2018 / 2:07 pm

30. Rabia
    October 2, 2018 / 5:39 pm

Hi, can i have vit c serum+ vit e and ferulic acid while breast feeding.
    Ingredients:
    Actives in bold): Deionized water, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), alkyl benzoate, vegetable glycerin, water, glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, clary sage (salvia sclarea), grapefruit (citrus grandis), hyaluronic acid, amorphophallus konjac root powder, aloe barbadensis leaf, vitamin E (tocotrienol), ferulic acid, chamomile flower extract (recutita matricaria), sodium phytate, xanthan gum, hydroxyethylcellulose.

October 3, 2018 / 10:32 am

You can! This looks fine to me.

31. Chantal
    October 9, 2018 / 10:55 pm

Hello,

I can’t seem to find anything on acetyl hexapeptide-8? Do you have any info?

Thanks!

October 10, 2018 / 9:57 am

Peptides are all safe!

32. Ana86
    October 11, 2018 / 3:23 am

Hi, could you please tell me if I can use the OSKIA RENAISSANCE CLEANSING GEL? These are the ingredient list:
    Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sucrose Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Palmitate, Parfum (Natural), Geraniol*, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Citronellol**, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus/Cucurbita Pepo Fruit Ferment Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Linalool**, Retinyl Palmitate, CI77491 (natural iron oxide), Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Thank you so much!!!!

October 11, 2018 / 11:04 am

Sorry, this has a retinoid.

• Ana86
        October 15, 2018 / 2:42 pm

Ohh, but I thought that retinol was fine for nursing… Is it the retinyl palmitate that is worse???
        Thank you!!!

October 16, 2018 / 9:52 am

Retinols are all up in the air. I’ve only in the last few years started hearing them mentioned as something to avoid while nursing, I’ve been debating about adding it on to my “avoid in nursing” list. Retinyl Palmitate is one of the over the counter, less active versions (and weaker). It’s kind of up to you how conservative you want to be with it. I used retinoids while nursing, if that helps.

• Ana86
            October 17, 2018 / 2:28 am

Thank you for you response!! I just got confused because in other comments with products with some form of retinols you said from the beginning that it was fine and with this product you said that the retinol was a problem… maybe for safety I will not use it… thank you!

October 17, 2018 / 9:02 am

If you continue to read the comments through this entire thread you’ll note that things evolve. Science and medicine are always changing. Initially it was thought to be safe, but over the last few years more doctors have felt this should be avoided, as I mentioned in my comment.

• Ana86
            October 17, 2018 / 5:01 pm

I really apreciate your knowledge and your help with this topic. As a new mom, I worry a lot for the safety of my baby, thats why I was asking so much. Thank you very much!!!

33. October 12, 2018 / 2:07 pm

Hello! I’m wondering if these are safe to use if you nurse, I tried looking through all the posts and I copied and pasted all the ingredients into word and deleted the ones you said were safe but there are still some I couldn’t find. This is Rodan and Fields New Active Hydration Body Replenish: Thank you so very much !!!!
    Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Calcium PCA, Magnesium PCA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Fragrance/Parfum, Behenic Acid, Carbomer, Ceteareth-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cholesterol, Dimethiconol, Gellan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Lecithin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Tin Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

October 13, 2018 / 11:38 am

Looks fine!

• Claudia
        October 13, 2018 / 12:13 pm

You are amazing Thank you so very much I really appreciate it!!!

October 13, 2018 / 2:29 pm

You’re welcome! 🙂

34. Jaime
    October 14, 2018 / 5:41 pm

Are face products with Phytic Acid and sulfur okay while nursing?

October 15, 2018 / 9:48 am

Should be ok

35. Anusha Malhotra
    October 15, 2018 / 6:04 am

Hello!! Thank you for this a amazing post:)
    Please suggest can I use Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50+ Sunscreen while breastfeeding, My daughter is 3 months old.
    These are the ingredient list:-

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. [Bi 482]

October 15, 2018 / 9:30 am

Ok while nursing, not while pregnant due to licorice root. Congratulations on your little one!

36. Kate
    October 17, 2018 / 8:05 pm

I’ve read that there’s not enough known about hyaluronic acid so I’m surprised to see you believe it is safe. Rxlist.com says: “There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking hyaluronic acid by mouth or applying it to the skin if you are breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.” https://www.rxlist.com/hyaluronic_acid/supplements.htm Can you explain your basis? I’d love to use my products that contain it.

October 18, 2018 / 8:10 am

1) It isn’t an acid as you think of it, it’s an extremely large molecule also called Sodium Hyaluronate. The difference is if a hydrogen or sodium is attached to something.
      2) This molecule is so large that it can’t penetrate into the skin. There are companies that claim that they have smaller versions that can penetrate into the skin. The problem is that none of those brands ever have data showing that it actually does penetrate, they just claim it does. That always gets a side eye from me given #1.
      3) Even if it DOES penetrate into the skin, it doesn’t really matter. Why? Because your skin (and esp your dermis) already makes this molecule on its own. If it is too dangerous to apply, why is your skin also making it?? That is why there isn’t information about it. Your skin is making it. Applying it topically (where it will likely sits on the surface of this skin) shouldn’t be a problem if it is already found IN YOUR SKIN.

37. Deepthymanu
    October 29, 2018 / 2:00 pm

Hi I am nursing… I am planning to use product with arbutus, Jokic acid and nicotinamide.. Is it safe during breast feeding

October 30, 2018 / 2:52 pm

I can’t comment without a full ingredient list

38. Jane
    November 5, 2018 / 7:25 am

Hi, i purchased an anti aging organic soap with these ingredients:
    Collagen
    Placenta
    Kojic
    Papaya extract
    Virgin coconut oil
    African palm kernel oil
    Water caustic soda
    Parfum oil
    Is this soap safe while breastfeeding? Im planning to use it only on face.
    Then another soap im planning to use on my body, its also organic whitening soap.
    Ingredients are:
    Glutathione, kojic acid, alpha arbutin,and vitamin c.

November 5, 2018 / 11:42 am

The first is Ok while nursing, not while pregnant, the 2nd I would avoid while nursing

• November 9, 2018 / 1:15 am

Hi im planning to use luxxe white product w/c has engrdnts of
        L-Glutamic acid – 180mg
        Glycine – 200mg
        L-Cysteine – 120mg
        NAC – 100mg
        Vitamin C – 100mg
        Alpha Lipoic Acid – 50mg
        Grapeseed Extract – 25mg
        Total: 1 Capsule (775mg) per Capsule

Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule

Each capsule of Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione (775mg) contains:
        Glutathione Blend- L-Glutamic Acid (180mg), Glycine (200mg), L-Cysteine (120mg).
        Vitamin C 100mg-
        N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) 100mg
        Grapeseed Extract
        Is it safe for lactating mom? Thank you

November 9, 2018 / 9:52 am

I do not comment on supplements such as this, you should discuss with your physician.

39. Aliya
    November 14, 2018 / 10:52 am

Is pixi glow tonic safe for nursing?

November 14, 2018 / 8:31 pm

It’s fine for nursing

40. Shi
    November 27, 2018 / 1:57 pm

Hello! My little one is here – he is 6 weeks old! I’m exclusively nursing. With no sleep and constant feedings, I look drained and disheveled. I’ve been looking into eye masks for quick fix. I saw one that caught my eye — Bio Beauty Colloidal Silver & Collagen Eye Masks. I wasn’t sure about colloidal silver even though it’s not for ingesting and only topical. I know nursing allows more freedom in skincare products, but I wanted your input. Here is their ingredient list:

Water, Glycerin, Colloidal Silver, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Mica, Niacinamide, Glucomannan, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Algin, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pearl Powder, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Thanks!!

November 27, 2018 / 4:29 pm

Honestly the colloidal silver makes me nervous. It doesn’t have skin care benefits, and doing pubmed searches brings up a bunch of articles only on toxicity.

• Shi
        November 27, 2018 / 9:13 pm

I’ve been trying to read more on that ingredient online and there’s so much conflicting information. I did read about liver toxicity and how it goes into the bloodstream. I figure I run it by you and I’m glad I did! Do you have any eye masks you can recommend?

November 29, 2018 / 9:54 am

I don’t, but I’ll start looking!

41. Daveena
    December 29, 2018 / 12:01 pm

Hello! Do you know if Latisse or generic careprost/bimatoprost is safe while nursing? Most just say to avoid it because they aren’t sure if it safe or not. Thank you

December 30, 2018 / 8:38 pm

It isn’t

42. Melissa
    January 2, 2019 / 6:57 pm

Hello, thank you for the very helpful list!

Is the Drunk elephant sukari babyfacial safe while nursing? I know it’s not while pregnant. Thanks!

Water, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Cicer Arietinum Seed Powder, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Dextrin, Polydextrose, Sorbitan Isostearate, Amylopectin, Niacinamide, Phytosphingosine, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

January 2, 2019 / 7:24 pm

Ok while nursing!

• Melissa Wilson
        January 3, 2019 / 1:43 pm

Thank you so much!

43. mayang
    January 14, 2019 / 12:14 am

Hi, I’m mayang from Australia , I want to know if skincare who contain licorice root extract safe for breastfeeding?
    I just bought organic serum , all the ingredients is from herbs/natural but its contain licorice root extract on it. when I searching on internet they says should avoid licorice root for consuming during pregnant or nursing, but I couldn’t find the answer about the safety licorice root extract on skincare for breastfeeding/pregnant,
    Hope you can help me

Kind regards,
    Mayang

January 14, 2019 / 10:18 am

I haven’t found anything convincing for avoidance during nursing. I do have it on my list to avoid while pregnant. If you’re concerned at all it’s easy enough to avoid in other products.

• mayang
        January 20, 2019 / 9:42 pm

Hi, what about this ingredients :
        Water, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic acid, Glycerine, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Oil, Mica, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Kakadu Plum Extract, Bilberry Extract, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Xanthan Gum, Jojoba Oil, Rose Otto Oil, Red Reef Clay.
        Is it ok for breastfeeding ?

January 21, 2019 / 12:28 pm

Ok for nursing and pregnant

44. Angel Antonio
    January 16, 2019 / 10:41 am

Hello. Can i add this to my query if ok for nursing?

Kiehl’s Super Fluid Daily UV Defense SPF 50+

p-ANISIC ACID
    DISODIUM EDTA
    DODECENE
    POLOXAMER 407

Thanks so much!!!

January 16, 2019 / 10:42 am

No, this has chemical sunscreens.

• Angel Garces - Antonio
        January 16, 2019 / 6:25 pm

Thank you 🙂 how about the Kiehl’s avocado eye treatment and Calendula cleansing foam?

Avocado Eye Cream:

LIMONENE
        ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWEROIL
        CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT
        CITRIC ACID

45. Magdalena
    January 18, 2019 / 9:41 pm

Hi, is this toner safe while nursing?
    I read somewhere that BHA ( salicylic acid ) are not safe while nursing. Is that true?
    Aqua (Water), Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Lactic Acid , Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Bilberry Fruit), Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane), Salix Alba Bark Extract (White Willow), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Lavender Flower Oil), Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract (Pineapple Fruit), Acer Saccharum Extract (Sugar Maple), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock Root), Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract (Witch Hazel Leaf), Citrus Limon Fruit Extract Lemon), Sorbic Acid, Glycerin. d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol

January 19, 2019 / 1:14 pm

It’s fine while nursing, the risks of using salicylates while pregnant and therefore the subsequent issues in baby are non-issues after delivery. This is fine while nursing, I would avoid it while pregnant due to the willow bark and the salicylic acid.

46. Lala
    January 20, 2019 / 9:53 pm

Hi, love your blog! I’m nursing and found a natural face cleanser I would like to try and hope you look at it!
    Aqua, Decyl Glucoside*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine*, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine*, Glycerin*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate*, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*, Propanediol*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate**, Coco-Glucoside*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters*, Lactic Acid*, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate*, Xanthan Gum*, Sclerotium Gum*, Hydroxyacetophenone**, Caprylhydroxamic Acid*, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Limonene*

January 21, 2019 / 12:07 pm

This is fine for nursing but due to the Willow Bark I wouldn’t use it if pregnant.

47. Mayang
    January 21, 2019 / 4:56 am

Hello again thanks for your response the other day,
    now I wanna ask about these ingredients :
    Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Milk Protein Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide NP, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Trideceth-10, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance

Is it safe for nursing?

January 21, 2019 / 11:52 am

Looks ok for pregnancy and nursing

48. Samantha lavergne
    January 21, 2019 / 8:29 pm

Hello I got this new eyebrow enhancing serum to help my brows grow thick and dark . It said it was all natural when I bought it then it said on the back if you are pregnant or nursing . I am nursing but my daughter is a year and two months and the ingredients are :

Purified water, sodium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, citric acid, disodium phosphate, cellulose gum.

Thought it was natural and I’m pretty upset I googled each individual ingredient and it didn’t seem to be harmful I just want to know is it safe while I’m nursing. She’s not an infant anymore so I feel like it’s OK but I just want to be safe can you please help

January 21, 2019 / 8:50 pm

I think it’s ok too!

49. Allison
    January 30, 2019 / 2:10 am

Hello, is it okay to use glam glow super mud and the Glow recipe watermelon sleeping mask while nursing?

Glam glow ingredients:Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499).
    Sephora’s website would not let me cut and past the ingredients for there Glow recipe watermelon mask

January 30, 2019 / 7:49 am

ok while nursing, but not while pregnant