Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from iS Clinical as of 6/14/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note that iS Clinical had a lot of ingredients listed as “key” ingredients that do not appear in actual ingredient lists. Some of this might be due to extracts containing what they consider to be a key ingredient. That wasn’t always the case though. I verified ingredient lists in several locations. Please don’t put much thought into the listed key ingredients, check out the actual full ingredients list.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about iS Clinical on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from iS Clinical
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Extreme Protect SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreen
• Firming Complex: Licorice Root, Willow Bark (Salicylate), Salicylic Acid
• Hydra-Intensive Cooling Masque: Licorice Root
• Neck Perfect: Willow Bark (Salicylate), Licorice Root, Salicylic Acid
• Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque: Salicylic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Active Serum: Willow Bark (Salicylate), Arbutin
• Body Complex: Willow Bark (Salicylate), Retinoid
• Cleansing Complex: Willow Bark (Salicylate), Retinoid
• Eye Complex: Willow Bark (Salicylate), Retinoid
• Moisturizing Complex: Retinoid
• Poly-Vitamin Serum: Retinoid
• Pro-Heal Serum Advance Plus: Arbutin, Retinoid
• Reparative Moisture Emulsion: Retinoid
• Sheald Recovery Balm: Retinoid
• Super Serum Advance Plus: Arbutin
• White Lightening Complex: Arbutin, Willow Bark (Salicylate), Licorice Root
• White Lightening Serum: Arbutin, Willow Bark (Salicylate)
• Youth Complex: Retinoid, Licorice Root, Willow Bark (Salicylate)
• Youth Eye Complex: Retinoid, Licorice Root
• Youth Intensive Creme: Retinoid, Willow Bark (Salicylate)
• Youth Serum: Retinoid