Today for Top 10 Tuesday, my blogging friends and I are sharing our favorite beauty products under $10. Do you know how hard it is to find beauty products under $10? It is surpringly difficult. I have a lot of products that I love in the $11-13 range. That may need to become a whole other post. I did find 6 products that I really love under $10, and if you read 15 Minute Beauty a lot you’ll notice that some of them I’ve mentioned over, and over, and over… To fill in my extra 4 products I decided to show you a few of my other faves that you can buy in travel sized versions for under $10. I love buying a travel size when the option is there, it’s a great way to trial a more expensive product without committing to a $35 purchase that might not work out.
Favorite Bargains 1. Simple Cleansing Micellar Water, $7.99 I recently wrote about the Simple Micellar Water Wipes, and said I was going to try out the water. I finally have, and wow. It’s pretty amazing stuff! Just spray it onto a wipe and it removes absolutely everything, no residue left behind! I’m leaving this one at my sink, the wipes are hanging out at the vanity to help clean up makeup mistakes.
4. L’Oreal Colour Riche La Lacque Lipcolour Stick, $9.99 I’ve tried both the La Lacque and Le Matte versions of these sticks, and they’re pretty much all amazing. My lips look better with some shine (the matter makes them look smaller, and they’re already small so that’s not helpful), my faves are the red (203 Lacquerized, see it in this Instagram), and the perfect nude (209 Choco-Lacque) which you’ll see in quite a few upcoming posts. I have swatches that I need to edit and post!
5. NYX Eye Shadow Base, $6.99 You may have noticed that pretty much every time I post an eye look, I used this as the primer. I use the nude shade, it matches my skin tone perfectly and it covers up all of my visible vessels. One pot lasts me roughly 2 years!
6. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single, Nutty, $0.99 This is definitely one of my go-to eye shadows. It’s very similar to MAC’s Satin Taupe, which I also love, but a little less pigmented. I think that actually makes it easier to work with, this is often the shade that I’ll add to my crease for a bit of added definition.
9. Redken Travel Size Guts 10, $8.50 I have a lot of hair on my head. So much that the weight can actually pull down my hair, making it flat. To combat this, I love to use a little volumizer at my roots! This one is my favorite, I won’t travel without it! You can read about it in my Ode to Redken Guts 10.
10. Urban Decay Travel Size Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion, $6 It’s one of the classics. This eye shadow primer really is pretty amazing. I do get slightly better results at the end of the day with the UDPP over my NYX, but the UDPP doesn’t cover up my visible vessels. So, NYX is my every day, UDPP is often what I reach for when I’m doing something special. If you’ve ever wanted to try it, the $10 travel tube is perfect!
What are your favorite beauty products under $10?
Shop the Post