While I have shared the beauty products that I repurchase the most often, I recently discovered that my husband is right. I’ve become a hoarder. No, you don’t need to walk through specific paths in my home to move from one room to another. Instead, you can open up drawers in my bathroom and instead of finding a selection of beauty products, you’ll find a few items, and those items will be in multiples. Because, if there is an emergency, I can not be without a specific product. Yes, I will use other products in testings, but these are definitely favorites and if there is a sale…. watch out!
1. H2O+ Bath and Body Products, Sea Amber and Grapefruit Bergamot scents: In the past I was a pretty basic shower girl. I used mostly Olay body wash, unscented lotions. But, over the last few months I’ve really enjoyed pampering myself with more luxurious scented products instead.
• Grapefruit Bergamot Shower & Bath Gel and Moisturizing Body Balm: I was introduced to this scent at Disney World. I don’t have a H2O+ store near me (though there is a small selection at my local ULTA, thank goodness!), and I couldn’t find this scent on-line (though it’s been added since the last time I checked), and it wasn’t sold in the resort store either. So, for the last two years I’ve been the girl who was plotting how to get housekeeping to leave her more products, and then hoarding them once I was home! I use the little bottles very rarely, but they make me super happy whenever I do! So, when Hautelook recently had a big sale, I ended up placing two orders. Why 2? You can only order 12 items from any one sale. I did buy a few other H2O+ products, but I bought 12 Bath Gels and 8 Body Balms. Obsessive? Yes. But I don’t care. I can use as much Grapefruit Bergamot as I want!
• Sea Amber Body Lotion and Skin Smoother: When I was going on vacation at the beginning of August, I wanted to try a new lotion beyond my normal basic unscented stuff, and I ended up picking out this lotion at my local ULTA. It was just released recently, and I’m already obsessing over the warm citrus scent! I’ve since tried the matching body scrub and it is pretty amazing as well.
2. Venus Olay Razorblades: They’re bigger than regular Venus blades, but the closer shave that I get with 5 blades and the Olay lotion sidebars are definitely worth it.
3. Skintimate Shave Gel: Yup, it’s my favorite. I love that the can doesn’t leave rust rings in my shower and I can stock up at Sam’s Club.
4. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash: I bought 2 big bottles of this stuff from the Nordie’s Anniversary sale, I think it is probably more than a year’s supply. It takes everything off quickly and easily without over stripping my face.
5. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Lotion SPF 30: This is my go-to SPF lotion in between product testings. It is just enough hydration for my combination skin and absorbs quickly.
6. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque (one of my favorite skin savers): This mask pulls pretty much everything out of my pores without hurting my skin.
7. Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat: I have bottles of this top coat everywhere! It definitely is the one that works best for me, letting my manis last about 7 days without a chip in sight. It is also super shiny.
8. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This is my every day go-to mascara. And yes, there are 2 extras in my drawer waiting to be used.
9. Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (Revitalash review): I haven’t been able to use this while pregnant, and my eye lashes definitely can tell the difference! They’re straighter and much shorter. I bought a year’s supply from the Nordies Anniversary Sale, that’s 4 tubes, so I can start right after I deliver.
10. Black and Dark Brown Eyeliners: I have a thing for eye liner (as seen by my best black eyeliner and makeup artists favorite eyeliners posts), but there isn’t just 1 eye liner that I continually stock up and use every day. Instead, I have 4 that I consistently buy and recommend, and if they go on sale I stock up!
• Too Faced Perfect Eyes Eyeliner
• Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Smoky Eye Powder Pencil
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
• Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kôhl Liner
Check out more favorite product lists here!