It’s my turn to share a beauty collection with the rest of The Beauty Spotlight Team, and today in honor of my lack of sleep, I’m selecting my concealers. It is a bit scary how many concealers I own, I really didn’t realize the true number (pretty close to 30) until putting together this post!
So, after much debate, here are my 10 favorites. Mostly super highly pigmented, because that’s how I roll. (And you would too if you were 7 months pregnant, had a 3 year old and also got phone calls all night long from work.)
2. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye: Check out my review. Also very pigmented, but this concealer is a bit thick, so I usually mix it into other products or dilute it with a bit of eye cream. It won’t crease after using it all day long and covers up everything!
3. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer: Check out my review. Super easy to blend and it comes in a ton of shades, I liked this one so much that it delayed finishing my concealer review series a few years ago! I just wanted to use Full Cover every day.
4. Smashbox High Definition Concealer: I haven’t reviewed this one yet, I bought it about 2 months ago and I’ve found it to be very similar to the MUFE Full Cover, but slightly more pigmented.
6. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes: Another concealer that I bought a few months ago and still need to review, this one is a bit lighter in coverage (I’d consider it a 6 or 7 on a scale up to 10), but it is so hydrating that it is also like an eye cream. It is really great on days that I haven’t gotten much sleep and have bigger bags under my eyes, it will not sink into any little areas.
7. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer: I keep mentioning this concealer but I don’t have a full post devoted to it! I’ve bought it 4 times now, and yes, it really is worth that high price tag. I think it is a little less pigmented than the IT Cosmetics, but easier to blend in seamlessly.
8. CoverGirl TruBlend Fixstick Concealer: I know I have a review around here somewhere, I just can’t find it! This is pretty similar to the Urban Decay concealer stick, but a little less pigmented. It blends in flawlessly with just a few pats of your finger, which I love! It is great for using to contour.