Today for Top 10 Tuesday we’re sharing what is in our showers, I have to admit that most of us didn’t think we’d reach 10 items, and while I do a lot of product testing (which doesn’t always end up on the blog), I wasn’t sure I’d come up with 10 items in all of that mess in my shower. (Yes, you can go ahead and feel bad for my hubby, he seems to put up with this giant bottle collection in our shower.)
2. Head and Shoulders Green Apple: I have eczema and there are patches of it near my ears. I sometimes need to use a dandruff shampoo on my flare ups (I’m able to avoid using topical steroids with about once a week Head & Shoulders, I think that’s pretty good!), though in the past I’ve hated doing this. The old school stuff smelled horrible, so I’d drag my feet and wait until I could no longer wait, so I’d be forced to use the steroids. Luckily they have a ton of new variations, and I like the Damaged Hair collection and the Green Apple, which smells yummier!
3. DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque: I love this stuff! I have a couple of intensive moisturizing masks in my shower, but this one only takes a minute to work so it seems to be my go-to products.
4. Kiehl’s Aromatic Blends Orange Flower & Lychee Body Wash: I have a ton of body washes in my bathroom, but this is the one I seem to save for “good occasions”. Why? Because I’m strange, and sometimes that good occasion can just be hanging out at home with the family, but it does feel like a big splurge on the days I use this one!
5. Beautisol’s Hammam Deep Exfoliating Mitt: Are you tired of me talking about this exfoliating mitt yet? I know there are others out there, but this one seems to be just that perfect balance of exfoliating and not too harsh and it has held up for forever!
6. Skintimate Shave Gel for Dry Skin: I try other shaving gels, but I always seem to come back to this one!
7. Gillette Venus & Olay in Sugarberry Scent: I need 5 blades to get a close shave so I go for the Venus, but it’s only recently that I’ve been noticing that the big moisturizing strips are worth the added bulk. (Ok, I think only the Olay ones are, they move out of the way easily and really do make my legs smoother.) I really love this summer’s new Sugarberry scent!
8. Le Edge: You know when you’re in the shower and you scratch an itch somewhere (for me this is usually my side) and you come back with a bunch of dead skin under your nails? Yes, likely TMI. It always makes me want to scratch myself everywhere to exfoliate all of that extra skin off! Le Edge does that for you. It feels like using a razor, except that the metal edge is blunt, so it won’t cut you. It painlessly and evenly gets rid of that extra skin. Without scratch marks.
9. Solevation Shower Mat: I love being able to just run my feet over it a few times. Perfect feet in a minute! While washing my hair!