During Donna Karan International Market Week, Celeb Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis created many different looks, and when she offered to share the looks, and the products she used, with my readers I jumped at the chance! Just look at the model’s makeup…. Yes, super pretty!
Brandy says that the look was inspired by her love for exotic locations like Capri. Look is simple with brown/bronze eyes and flawless skin, natural lips and you can almost feel the breeze coming off of the Mediterranean! The best part is that you can pick up all of the products with a quick trip to ULTA (except for the lip gloss. I can only find that on-line, but it is $1.25. Can’t argue with that!)
A quick peek at the amazing Paul Andrew shoes backstage. I want them all!
Here’s a picture you never see for a runway show- before and after! The model is obviously very pretty (I’m in awe of her skin), but Brandy’s makeup seemed to just make her look like a more awake version of herself with a bit more emphasis on her eyes. This makeup look would be perfect for a wedding or even just a regular day at work.
1. L’Oreal Miracle Blur: This lotion is popping up all over the place! I’ve had a lot of makeup artists tell me they used it, and I can’t wait to try it out.
2. Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer: I love that this product has both a foundation and the matching concealer (hidden in the cap)
3. L’Oreal Paris True Match Powder: A light dusting to set the foundation and concealer
Brandy used these three products on the models depending upon their coloring:
4. Stila Custom Color Blush in Self Adjusting Bronze
5. L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in #705 Nude Lift
6. Stila Custom Color Blush in Coral
1. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Shadow Quad in Army Brat #312
2. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania loose eye shadow in Walnut
3. L’Oreal Paris Gel Lacquer Liner 24hr in Black
4. L’Oreal Paris Voluminious Million Lash Excess
5. Nicka K Super Lip Shimmer in #4
6. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz
Here you can get a little bit better look at the eye look. It’s very soft and glowy.
Doesn’t she look like a bride?
Connecticut Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis works in New York and part time in New Orleans.
This L’Oreal Paris Pro Makeup Artist has worked with celebrities like: Golden Globe & Oscar winner Melissa Leo, Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington, Kim & Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Julianne Nicholson, Jordin Sparks, Angela Bassett, Barbara Walters, Edie Falco, Ava DuVernay, Emayatzy Corinealdi, and Reshma Shetty to name a few. Brandy has worked with New York top affluent and influential New Yorkers; Donna Karan International, St. George’s Society of New York, The Royal Wedding Bash, The English Ball for Burberry, world renowned event planner Marcy Blum, NY award winning CeCi Johnson, Women Of New York, to name a few. Brandy recently worked Donna Karan, DKNY, Keva J, Mercedes Benz Fashion Show, New York Fashion Week, Sundance Film Festival, VH-1 Divas, Real Simple Magazine, GLAMOUR Magazine #WOTY, OPRAH O YOU, Project Runway, VOGUE TV, Sperry Top-Sider, Burberry Beauty, L’OREAL Paris, International Latino Film Festival, NBA All Star Weekend, Essence Music Festival, New York Post and more.
Images c/o Brandy Gomez-Duplessis