1. FAB Dual Repair Power Serum: Love this for keeping the signs of aging at bay. Not only does it even out my skin tone, it softens my fine lines and wrinkles and makes my complexion more youthful.
2. FAB Ultra Repair Cream: Honestly, the one product that I can’t live without. I use this cream all over my body every day after I shower for skin that is baby soft. And I love that in the winter it keeps my itchy skin under control.
3. FAB Facial Radiance Pads: These pads gently slough away the skin. People ask me all the time why my skin glows. Facial Radiance Pads are the answer.
4. FAB Face Cleanser: This is my go to. The foundation of my beauty routine. Cleans my face, even when I have done the full make up thing, in a moment, but never leaves it feeling tight. A bonus — it is great with the Clarisonic.
5. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: I use this 2-3 times a week for a natural glow 12 months a year.
6. Fresh Citron de Vigne Oval Soap: I am addicted to the smell of this soap. It is so mild and beautiful, it makes even the quickest showers a treat.
7. Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Oil Hair Finishing Spray: I am one of those people that as my hair gets dirtier it gets dryer and not oilier so this finishing spray is perfect to give my hair some moisture and shine between shampoos. And it smells heavenly.
8. Dior Show Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: Ever since I did lash extensions a couple of years ago, my eye lashes have been virtually non-existent, but thanks to Latisse and this Dior serum, I finally look like I have long, thick healthy lashes.
9. Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat: This is my new secret for a lasting manicure. It was being sold on the same show as our URC the last time I was at QVC and I was lucky enough to get a sample. Honestly, put this on top of a regular manicure, and it makes your nails as shiny as a gel manicure. It also extends the life of a regular manicure. What a find!
10. YSL Touche Eclat #1: This is such an iconic product. Need I say more!
First Aid Beauty was started by Lilli Gordon in 2009. She is a former financial wizard who became one of the cofounders of Fresh (yes, I might be a huge fan of their Lip Treatment), and helped oversee their purchase by LVMH. She later started First Aid Beauty when she found there was a big hole in the skin care industry. And you know what? She was right. First Aid Beauty is a cult favorite brand with skin care basics that have been updated with advanced ingredients to help make your skin happy and glowy! I really wanted to know which products she picked to keep her skin looking so amazing!