During Donna Karan International Market Week, Celeb Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis created many different looks, and when she offered to share the looks, and the products she used, with my readers I jumped at the chance! Just look at the model's makeup.... Yes, super pretty!
Brandy says that the look was inspired by her love for exotic locations like Capri. Look is simple with brown/bronze eyes and flawless skin, natural lips and you can almost feel the breeze coming off of the Mediterranean! The best part is that you can pick up all of the products with a quick trip to ULTA (except for the lip gloss. I can only find that on-line, but it is $1.25. Can't argue with that!)
Read on to see what Brandy used to create the look.
2. Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer: I love that this product has both a foundation and the matching concealer (hidden in the cap)
3. L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder: A light dusting to set the foundation and concealer
Brandy used these three products on the models depending upon their coloring:
4. Stila Custom Color Blush in Self Adjusting Bronze
5. L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in #705 Nude Lift
6. Stila Custom Color Blush in Coral
2. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania loose eye shadow in Walnut
3. L'Oreal Paris Gel Lacquer Liner 24hr in Black
4. L'Oreal Paris Voluminious Million Lash Excess
5. Nicka K Super Lip Shimmer in #4
6. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz
This L’Oreal Paris Pro Makeup Artist has worked with celebrities like: Golden Globe & Oscar winner Melissa Leo, Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington, Kim & Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Julianne Nicholson, Jordin Sparks, Angela Bassett, Barbara Walters, Edie Falco, Ava DuVernay, Emayatzy Corinealdi, and Reshma Shetty to name a few. Brandy has worked with New York top affluent and influential New Yorkers; Donna Karan International, St. George's Society of New York, The Royal Wedding Bash, The English Ball for Burberry, world renowned event planner Marcy Blum, NY award winning CeCi Johnson, Women Of New York, to name a few. Brandy recently worked Donna Karan, DKNY, Keva J, Mercedes Benz Fashion Show, New York Fashion Week, Sundance Film Festival, VH-1 Divas, Real Simple Magazine, GLAMOUR Magazine #WOTY, OPRAH O YOU, Project Runway, VOGUE TV, Sperry Top-Sider, Burberry Beauty, L'OREAL Paris, International Latino Film Festival, NBA All Star Weekend, Essence Music Festival, New York Post and more.
Keep up with Brandy by reading her personal blog "Inside the Life of a Makeup Artist" or follow her glamxurious tweets.
Images c/o Brandy Gomez-Duplessis