Are you a Sephora Insider yet? If you aren’t, now is the time to sign up. Why? Because they’re about to have their Spring Bonus event, and you’ll be able to get 10-15% off of your favorite (almost never) discounted beauty brands!
VIB Rouge April 13–16: 15% off
VIB and Beauty Insiders April 20–23: 15% off for VIB, 10% off for Beauty Insiders
So, anyone can join to become a Beauty Insider for free. The VIB and then VIB Rouge levels are reached by spending a certain amount of money. VIB Rouge is the highest level, you’ll get to shop before anyone else (yes, stuff definitely sells out), and you’ll get the 15% off.
Things You Should Not Buy At This Sale
This is a big sale week, and as great as 15% off is, there are some brands offering their Friends and Family Sales this week, usually for 20-25% off! If you have favorites from those brands you’ll want to shop the brand’s site directly for your favorites.
25% off, plus a free full sized product if you spend $85+! They’re also releasing special collections each day (and they sell out by about lunch or early afternoon) for even more deals. You can check out my favorite Bobbi Brown products for my picks!
25% off any $30+ order with FRIENDS2018 4/10-4/15
Brushes. All of them.
Anti-Aging Armour SPF 50
Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination Cream
Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer
Brow Power Skinny Pencil
Make Up For Ever
25% off through 4/12
25% off with TARTEBFF
BB Tinted Treatment SPF 30 (note, this is one of my recommended pregnancy safe BB Creams)
Any eye shadow palette, they’re all pretty amazing. I have Tartlette in Bloom in my cart.
Amazonian Clay Blush, Peaceful is my favorite
Shape Tape Concealer is pretty good, and they have all the shades in stock (my local stores never have my shade in stock). But note, the concealer is excluded from the sale, and I prefer NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer anyways.
Lord & Taylor
15% off most beauty now with FRIENDS.
Note they have a ton of free gifts and you’ll find participating items are clearly marked. Look for the big department store brands such as Lancome, Laura Mercier (including their new Flawless Fusion concealer) and Trish McEvoy.
Stock Up on Favorite Makeup
We all have those items that we reach for every morning, or at least almost every morning. This is the best time to check and see what products you need refills on now, or will need in the next few months. That magical eye primer you use all the time? Or maybe a new shade of your favorite foundation for the summer? Buy it now.
I’ve detailed all of my every day makeup products previously, but here’s a look at what I’ll be stocking up on during this sale:
• YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizers, in peach and green. Full YSL color corrector review here.
• NARS Radiant Cream Concealer
• NARS Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer in Laguna
Try a Few New Things
• NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette
• Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
• YSL Volupté Liquid Color Balm: I’ve tried this and love it, and I’m planning to buy a few more (I own 3 shades). But note, this formula is better with brighter/darker shades, the nude shades don’t last as long.
Don’t Forget Skincare
This is a great time to buy a backup of your favorite products or revamp your skincare routine. If you’re pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant soon, check out my pregnancy skincare guide for more information, but the giant list of pregnancy safe skincare is really what you’re looking for.
This is a great time to restock on splurge items that last a long time. I like to use Kate Somerville Exfolikate once or twice a week, and that tube is expensive! But, 2 ounces will last me an entire year. I also use the Exfolikate Cleanser a few times a week.
Great Hair Days
This is the perfect time to stock up on your basic hair care products such as shampoo, conditioner or your favorite styling products.
New Travel Basics
Every few years I need to buy new travel items, and this year is the year. I’m looking at the Sephora Pack it All Organizer and Hanging Organizer for new bags. Also, these sets and minis will be perfect to stock them up! Buy now for all of your summer vacation plans!
• Skincare sets from Drunk Elephant, Caudalie and Tatcha
• Mini Makeup Favorites such as Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
• I shop for both hair care sets and mini hair products if I need a specific item. I’ve done great with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Travel Kit, and Alterna Caviar Transformation Kit. For styling products I recently bought the All the OUAI Up Kit and I love the Sephora sets that have different brands such as the Instant Texture Dry Styling Spray Collection.