Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Youth to the People as of 3/20/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
FYI, items are named according to the names on the Youth to the People site. The packaging and names on the Sephora site appear to be outdated, though close. Everything has been screened, just look around a bit for portions of the name.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Youth to the People
• Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream (at Sephora)
• Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist (at Sephora)
• Superberry Dream Cleansing Balm (at Sephora)
• Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask (at Sephora)
• Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil (at Sephora)
• Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream (at Sephora)
• Superfood Hydrate + Firm Eye Cream (at Sephora)
• Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum (at Sephora)
• Yerba Mate Resurfacing Energy Facial (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum (at Sephora): Gluconolactone
• Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid
• Mandelic Acid + Superfood Unity Exfoliant (at Sephora): Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root
• Superberry Dream Eye Cream (at Sephora): Stem Cells
• Superclay Purify + Clear Power Mask (at Sephora): Salicylic Acid, Willow Bark
• Superfood Cleanser (at Sephora): Gluconolactone