Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Youth to the People as of 11/2/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Note about names: Youth to the People has product names, but they sometimes put a few random vegetable names in front of the product name. Then people don’t recognize the product, and I end up re-reviewing the same product over and over. Below the products are in order by their name as listed on the Youth to the People website (which is basically the same as on Sephora), and then if there are words before the product name I have listed those in parenthesis.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Youth to the People
• Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream (at Sephora)
• Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist (at Sephora)
• Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask (at Sephora)
• Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil (at Sephora)
• Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream (at Sephora)
• Superfood Eye Cream (at Sephora)
• Superfood Skin Reset Mask (at Sephora)
• Yerba Mate Resurfacing Energy Facial (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum (at Sephora): Gluconolactone
• Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid
• Superberry Dream Eye Cream (at Sephora): Stem Cells
• Superfood Cleanser (at Sephora): Gluconolactone
• Superfood Firm + Brighten Serum (at Sephora): Malic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing