Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from BeautyBio as of 4/19/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from BeautyBio
• Bright Eyes Collagen-Infused Brightening Colloidal Silver Eye Masks
• GloPRO® Prep Pads Clarifying Skin Cleansing Wipes with Peptides
• The Balance pH Balancing Gel Cleanser
• The Daily Intensive Vitamin Cocktail Serum
• The Perfector 4-in-1 Skin Perfecting Silk SPF 30
• The Quench Quadralipid Recovery Cream
• The Radiance Brightening Omega + Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
• The Radiance Brightening Vitamin E + Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
• The Radiance Nourishing Body Oil with Jojoba + Apricot + Olive Oil
• The Sculptor Skin Firming Body Cream
• The ZenBubble Gel Cream
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• The Pout Sparkling Rosé Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Plumping Lip Serum: Licorice Root Extract
• The Quench Eye Reviving Quadralipid Eye Balm: Malic Acid
• Upper Hand Brightening Hand Crepe Corrector Patches: Licorice Root, Tartaric Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• The Nightly Moduline Peptide Filling Sphere Serum: Retinoid, Cell Culture
• The Nightly Retinol + Peptide Anti-Aging Serum: Retinol
• The Plump Volumizing Repair Cream: Retinoid, Cell Culture
• The Protector Daily Defense Cream SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreen, Gluconolactone
• The Ultimate Hydrating HyperVitamin Cream: Retinoid
• The Ultimate Hydrating Vitamin C Facial Moisturizer: Retinol
• R45 The Reversal 3-Phase Retinol Booster System: Retinol