Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Saturday Skin as of 3/7/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Saturday Skin
• Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist
• Featherweight Daily Moisturizing Cream
• Freeze Frame Beauty Essence
• Pretty Pop Probiotic Power Whipped Cream
• Quench Intense Hydration Mask
• Rise + Shine Gentle Cleanser
• Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel
• Waterfall Glacier Water Cream
• Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum: Gluconolactone
• Cotton Cloud Probiotic Power Mask: Gluconolactone
• Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex: Glycolic Acid
• Spotlight Brightening Mask: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing