Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Jouer as of 4/10/2023. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Jouer
• Bloom, Bronze & Glow Bronzer + Highlighter Duo (at Sephora)
• Blush & Bloom Cheek + Lip Duo (at Sephora)
• Crème Eyeshadow Crayon
• Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation (at Sephora)
• Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer (at Sephora)
• Essential Hydrating Lip Oil
• Essential Hydrating Matte Balm (at Sephora)
• Essential Lip Enhancer (at Sephora)
• Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm (at Sephora)
• Hydrate & Repair Skin Barrier Cream
• Hydrate + Repair Moisture Mist (at Sephora)
• Long-Wear Crème Lip Liner
• Long-Wear Lip Topper
• Luminize Dark Circle Correcting & Smoothing Eye Patch
• Luminize Overnight Dark Circle Slugging Balm
• Overnight Conditioning & Repairing Lip Mask
• Paris Lights Eye Paints Liquid Eyeshadow
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing