Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Kevyn Aucoin as of 1/14/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Kevyn Aucoin
• Etherealist Foundation (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Etherealist Super Natural Concealer (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Foundation Balm (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Glass Glow Face Illuminator (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Glass Glow Lip Gloss (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Molten Liquid Lipstick
• Sensual Skin Enhancer (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• SENSUAL SKIN PRIMER (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• THE MATTE LIP COLOR LIPSTICK
• Unforgettable Cream Lipstick (at BlueMercury)
• Unforgettable Lip Definer (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Unforgettable Matte Lipstick (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
• Unforgettable Shine Lipstick (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• STRIPPED NUDE SKIN TINT (at Nordstrom, BlueMercury): Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing