Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Hourglass Cosmetics as of 3/6/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean. Note, I’ve included all of the products with available ingredient lists here. There are a lot more products out there, but I couldn’t get ingredient lists from reputable sites (aka- the brand and authorized retailers).
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Hourglass Cosmetics
• Ambient Light Correcting Primer (at Sephora)
• Femme Nude Lip Stylo (at Sephora)
• GIRL Lip Stylo (at Sephora)
• Hidden® Corrective Concealer (at Sephora)
• Immaculate® Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free (at Sephora)
• Panoramic Long Wear Lip Liner (at Sephora)
• Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick (at Sephora)
• Vanish™ Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation (at Sephora)
• Veil Mineral Primer (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick (at Sephora): Chemical Sunscreen
• Veil™ Retouching Fluid (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.