Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Philosophy as of 1/7/2018. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
On my next review I will add every other product to the other categories so you’ll know why I didn’t consider them to be safe.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Philosophy
• Hope In A Tube Eye & Lip Cream
• Just Release Me Dual-Phase Oil-Free Makeup Remover
• Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash
• Miraculous Anti-wrinkle Miracle Worker
• Purity Made Simple Cleanser
• Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover
• Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
• Renewed Hope In A Jar Eye
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Renewed Hope in a Jar Skin Tint: Chemical sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing