Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe makeup from CoverGirl as of 3/23/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, etc.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from CoverGirl
• CG Smoothers Concealer
• Clean Invisible Concealer
• Clean Fresh Cooling Glow Stick
• Clean Fresh Cream Blush
• Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation
• Clean Liquid Foundation
• Clean Matte BB Cream
• Clean Matte Concealer (Previously Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer)
• Exhibitionist Demi-Matte Lipstick
• Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Shadow
• Exhibitionist Metallic Lipstick
• Full Spectrum All Day Idol Brightening Concealer
• Full Spectrum Gloss Idol
• Full Spectrum Matte Ambition All Day Foundation
• Full Spectrum Matte Idol Liquid Lipstick
• Melting Pout Vinyl Vow
• Olay Simply Ageless Foundation
• Outlast All Day Lip Color
• Outlast All-Day Primer
• Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer
• TruBlend Foundation
• TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation
• TruBlend Undercover Concealer
• TruNaked Queenship Shadow Sticks
• Vitalist Go Glow Glotion
• Vitalist Healthy Concealer Pen
• Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Full Spectrum Color Idol Satin Lipstick: Salicylate
• Full Spectrum Matte Ambition Skin Primer SPF 20: Chemical Sunscreen
• Outlast Active Foundation: Salicylate, Chemical Sunscreen
• Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation: Chemical Sunscreen
• Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation: Chemical Sunscreen
• Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation Primer: Chemical Sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.