Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Neocutis as of 3/25/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Neocutis
• BIO CREAM Overnight Smoothing Cream
• Bio Cream Riche
• BIO GEL Moisturizing Hydrogel
• BIO SERUM FIRM
• MICRO GEL Moisturizing Hydrogel
• MICRO NIGHT Overnight Tightening Cream
• MICRO NIGHT RICHE Rejuvenating Balm
• MICRO SERUM® Intensive Anti-Aging & Tightening Treatment
• NEO CLEANSE Gentle Skin Cleanser
• PERLE Skin Brightening Cream
• PECHE Redness Control
• ReACTIVE Anti-oxidant Serum
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• JOURNÉE Revitalizing Day Cream SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreen
• LUMIÈRE: Licorice Root
• LUMIÈRE RICHE: Licorice Root
• MICRO DAY: Chemical Sunscreen
• MICRO DAY RICHE Rejuvenating Balm Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreen
• MICRO EYES® Rejuvenating Cream: Licorice Root
• MICRO EYES® RICHE Rejuvenating Balm: Licorice Root
• NEO CLEANSE Exfoliating Skin Cleanser: Glycolic Acid
• NEO·Firm Neck & Décolleté Tightening Cream: Glycolic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• NOUVELLE + Retinol Correction Cream: Retinoid