Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe skincare product from Alpha-H as of 11/3/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Alpha-H
Note: I screened the Aussie/International versions, those are linked with the product names. The US versions are in the parentheses with links to US Sephora. I re-reviewed all of the products when linking the US versions to ensure they’re the same.
• Absolute Lip Perfector (US Version)
• Absolute Lip Perfector Nude Blush (US Version)
• Balancing Cleanser (US Version, at Sephora)
• Clear Skin Blemish Control Mask (US Version)
• Essential Hydration Cream (US Version)
• Hyaluronic 8 Super Serum (US Version)
• Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (US Version, at Sephora)
• Melting Moment Cleansing Balm (US Version)
• Triple Action Cleanser with Thyme (US Version, at Sephora)
• Vitamin B Serum with Niacinamide (US Version, at Sephora)
• Vitamin C Paste with 10% L-Absorbic Acid (US Version)
• Vitamin E Serum with Macadamia (US Version)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Absolute Eye Complex Serum: Gluconolactone
• Balancing Moisturiser & Gentle Exfoliant (US Version, at Sephora): Glycolic Acid
• Clear Skin Blemish Control Gel: Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root
• Clear Skin Daily Face and Body Wash: Salicylic Acid
• Clear Skin Daily Hydrator Gel (US Version): Salicylic Acid
• Clear Skin Daily Moisturiser: Glycolic Acid
• Clear Skin Tonic (US Version): Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root
• Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturizer with SPF 15 (US Version): Chemical Sunscreens
• Instant AHA Facial Tonic: Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root
• Liquid Gold 24 Hour Moisture Repair Cream (US Version): Glycolic Acid, Stem Cells
• Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask (US Version, at Sephora): Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Salicylate
• Liquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid (US Version, at Sephora): Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root
• Micro Super Scrub (US Version): Glycolic Acid
• Protection Plus Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+: Chemical Sunscreens
• Vitamin C Serum with Grape Seed (US Version, at Sephora): Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Balancing and Pore Refining Mask: Retinoid
• Beauty Sleep Power Peel (US Version, at Sephora): Retinoid, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone
• Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 50+: Chemical sunscreens. Note, I know this for sure isn’t safe in pregnancy, but I only have the list of actives, not the full ingredient list. So until I see the full list, I recommend avoiding in nursing as well.
• Liquid Gold Midnight Reboot Serum (US Version): Retinoid, Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root
• Vitamin A Serum with Retinol (US Version, at Sephora): Retinoid