Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe skincare products from Summer Fridays as of 1/13/2022. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Summer Fridays
• Babymoon Belly Balm (at Sephora)
• CC Me Vitamin C Serum (at Sephora)
• Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream (at Sephora)
• Dream Oasis
• Hand Sanitizer
• Jet Lag Mask (at Sephora)
• Light Aura Vitamin C + Peptide Eye Cream (at Sephora)
• Lip Butter Balm (at Sephora)
• Overtime Mask (at Sephora)
• Pool Time Glowing Body Oil (at Sephora)
• R + R Mask (at Sephora)
• SHEER SKIN TINT (at Sephora)
• Summer Skin Nourishing Body Lotion (at Sephora)
• Super Amino Gel Cleanser (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen (at Sephora): Gluconolactone
• Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Heavenly Sixteen All-In-One Face Oil (at Sephora): Hemp