Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Maelove as of 12/12/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Maelove
• EYE ENHANCER
• GLOW MAKER
• HYDRATOR B5 GEL
• NIA 10 CALMING SERUM
• ONE CREAM
• PLUSH CREAM
• PURE MARULA OIL
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• DEEP EXFOLIATOR: Salicylic Acid
• NIGHT RENEWER: Glycolic Acid
• REFRESHER CLARIFYING CLEANSER: Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid
• SUN PROTECTOR SPF30: Licorice Root
• SUPER SMOOTH RESURFACING SERUM: Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Salicylic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• LOVE 31: Hemp, Willow Bark
• MOONLIGHT RETINAL SUPER SERUM: Retinoid, Gluconolactone
• STARGAZE ENHANCED RETINOL SERUM: Retinoid, Gluconolactone