I’m a big fan of NARS blushes. Their Orgasm blush is an icon for a good reason! The colors just seem to really work, always. They are pigmented without turning you into a clown. They’re just perfect.
If you’re just being introduced to NARS blushes, I think you should start with one of their blush palettes. They offer a range of shades for a steal! They’ve just released 2 new palettes, they’re part of the NARSissist Wanted line. The Wanted Cheek palettes are very pretty, I think they’re a must have for spring!
I’m really loving having these palettes for a bright pop of color for spring, and they’ll most likely end up becoming standard travel beauty items for me as well. I’m one of those people that can’t stand to only have one option, and I usually travel with at least 2 blushes. These palettes aren’t bulky and there are 6 options in each of them! I love that some of the blushes have shimmer and some are matte as well. They’re perfect for someone like me!
• Unlimited, shimmering pale pink(limited edition)
• Buzzed, matte coral(limited edition)
• Notorious, matte lavender(limited edition)
• Kingpin, matte rose(limited edition)
• Bumpy Ride, shimmering candy pink
• Crave, matte bright coral(limited edition)
• Pyt, metallic rose(limited edition)
• Ambition, satin tangerine(limited edition)
• Taos, soft red with golden sheen
• Exposed, matte dusty rose(limited edition)
• Penthouse, matte raspberry(limited edition)
• Queen, matte ruby(limited edition)
Palette I is my favorite since it goes best with my coloring, but they’re both beautiful. Will you buy buying one? Which is your favorite?