This is a brand that somewhat randomly popped up on to my radar about 18 months ago, and while they aren’t exactly flashy, they have a lot of basic products that really just work really well! Some of their products do incorporate more “advanced” technology (they have a multiple use product and a lip stick that both change color once applied), though I’ve found that their more basic products are just amongst the best I’ve used.
1. Bye Bye Under Eye: This is one of my go-to under eye concealers! It’s super pigmented, and while $24 sounds like a lot for concealer, just know that it lasts forever. Really, forever… If you buy it over on QVC for $5 more you can get it with a concealer brush. I’m definitely getting that one next! I currently wear “neutral medium”, but it is a tad too dark, I’ll be getting light when I repurchase. If I ever run out.
2. Hello Light Powder Illuminizer: This is a lightly golden illuminator and it just catches the light perfectly, without looking too shimmery or emphasizing any “imperfections” (**cough cough**). I can’t believe I haven’t reviewed it yet, I use it a few times a week. Definitely a great buy! (Also, for a few bucks more over on QVC you can get the Radiance Brush too. You need that.)
3. Vitality Lip Flush Butter: Another product I have to review. There are 3, I have them all and can’t figure out which is my favorite. They have color, but it is a bit more translucent than a lipstick while being more pigmented than the other lip butters out there right now. All 3 shades are very universal, you pretty much can’t go wrong.
4. Brow Power: This is my new favorite brow product! It easily displaced the Anastasia I was using before. This comes in a twist pencil, so there’s no sharpening, it’s super easy to just quickly pencil in my brows and then run the brush end over my brows. It sticks around all day and is enough color without being “too much”. It seems to only come in 1 universal shade, and it works really well for my brown brows, I’m not sure about other shades.
5. Brushes: OMG, the brushes. I want them all (except I want to take the 2 headed ones and make them all singles. How does one store those except laying down??) the bristles are soft, I love the shapes and sizes, and they seem pick up just the right amount of product.