Now that Labor Day weekend is here, I know that I can’t be the only one unwilling to let go of the summer! I’m not quite ready for Pumpkin Spice and jeans. I’ll settle for temps in the 70s and maybe wearing a long sleeve t-shirt with my shorts instead of a short sleeved shirt! That’s about as far as I am willing to go into fall at this time.
I spend a lot of time in the pool all summer long. So, despite being really good with my sunscreen, I have a little bit of a tan. It feels like summer to me, and I love to emphasize (and prolong) that tan.
I grabbed these products during a recent trip to Walmart, I walk right by their brightly lit and pretty beauty area while I’m shopping and I can’t help myself! Lately they’ve been killing it with amazing Walmart Beauty Exclusives, which includes all of these L’Oreal products.
1. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Water Mousse Obviously the best way of extending your tan is to create more tan. This is an easy to use, not likely to streak sunless tanner. I’m a big fan of mousse tanners like this one, I think they are less likely to streak. It doesn’t look orange at all, and the tanner scent isn’t horrible. I apply at night and wake up to a slightly darker tan.
2. L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Beach Bae Face & Body Liquid Luminizer I know in the bottle this looks super shimmery, but it isn’t. This is the perfect, light catching shimmer in a bottle. You can apply all over your body, on your face, mix it in with your foundation, the options are endless. I swear it makes my little bit of tan look better, it’s a must have for the end of summer!
3. L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer Remember back when bronzer was all about looking sun-kissed, instead of contouring your nose? Welcome back to sun-kissed. This matte bronzer is just the right (aka- not orange) shade to sweep across your cheeks, forehead and down your nose. This bronzer is the one I’m reaching for over and over, ignoring other (much more expensive) bronzers on my vanity. If you need a good bronzer, snag this one!
4. Copertone Glow SPF 50 Lotion: As much as I’m talking about extending my tan and summer, I am not going to risk my skin by skipping sunscreen. I love that this one has SPF 50 and a bit of shimmer, perfect for the pool. Again, not enough shimmer to make you look like a disco ball.
5. L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Glowing Lip Gloss, Sea You Soon This lip gloss has been living in my bag and the pocket of my shorts since I bought it. I’ll likely be buying another soon! This has a lightly sweet taste, isn’t sticky, and a very faint pink tint. I’ve been layering it over just about every lipstick I own, but I also love it solo.
Have you made any beauty changes to enjoy the last few days of summer?