1. L’Oréal True Match Concealer: Covers fantastically and blends perfectly for a naturally flawless finish. I can’t live without it.
2. L’Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: Gives lashes LOTS of volume and lots of length with no clumps. I’ve tried lots of different mascaras but always keep coming back to this one.
3. Seche Vite Topcoat: When I paint my nails I want them dry fast. This topcoat gives incredible shine and dries nails almost instantly.
4. Cetaphil Face wash: This face wash is great for those like me with sensitive skin as it does not irritate. It does a great job of balancing pH levels of your skin which means less breakouts.
5. Body Shop Body Polish, Satsuma: This body polish exfoliates and leaves my skin glowing. The citrus scent wakes up my senses and boost my mood every time I use it.
6. Saryna Key Pure African Shea Butter Keratin Hair Treatment: Contains Keratin which strengthens and repairs damaged hair and leaves it soft and silky. This was my go to when I was blonde (damage from bleaching) but even now as a brunette I use it once a week.
7. True Blue Spa Shea Butter Super Rich Foot Cream: I use this every night to get baby soft feet. It contains conditioning avocado and refreshing eucalyptus extract.
8. Twilight Woods Lotion from Bath and Body Works: Smells heavenly with a blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress. It softens skin and you won’t need perfume because the smell lasts all day.
9. Moroccan Oil: I love this because it’s a leave in treatment and you only need a little bit to see results. Instantly gives my hair shine and smoothes all over.
10. Jergens Natural GLOW: Love this natural tanner. Gives skin a healthy, beautiful glow, with a natural yet noticeable colour difference. Firms skin too!
Tamryn is a 24 year old Aesthetician, from Cape Town, South Africa but now living in Canada. In her spare time she loves to bake, spend (too much) time walking up and down the beauty aisles in the drug store/ at CosmoProf, and overindulge in chocolate and red wine.
She blogs about health, beauty, equality and life at Totally Tamyrn and you can follow her on Twitter.