For the Golden Globes this year, Rachel Weisz looked amazing with a very old Hollywood Glam look by Celebrity Stylist Ben Skervin. (I admit that I was NOT a fan of the dress. Well, the top was fine, but the bottom… not so much. Hence, I am not showing that part!) But, I loved her hair and makeup.
To get the look at home:
1. Starting with damp hair, apply Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray and blow-dry hair straight.
2. Once hair is dry, tuck hair behind left ear. On that same side, take small sections and curl hair down a 1-inch barrel curling iron. After 20 seconds, remove the iron and pin the section in a roll while it cools. Repeat this process until the whole head is curled.
3. Then, on the untucked side, repeat the same process but with a ½-inch curling iron to give a stronger wave around the face. Once all the hair cools, remove the pinned sections and brush hair into a soft, sexy wave.
4. To keep hair tucked behind the ear, apply a small amount of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Mega Firm Hold Gel.
5. Lastly, lightly mist with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray to hold the style in place, leaving it with a sleek, finished look.
More hair and makeup tutorials from the Red Carpet and Runway!