Julianne Moore’s makeup at the SAG Awards look was created by Elaine Offers as an updated and springtime take on old Hollywood glamour – very sexy, but clean and fresh. Elaine artist chose a softer pink lip color so the focus was kept on her eyes and beautiful skin.
1. Prepped skin with L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Anti Dull Primer and followed with True Match Super-Blendable Makeup.
3. For a radiant flush of natural color, applied True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush in Pinched Pink it instantly wakes up your face.
4. Eyes were shaded with Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Good Luck Charm. The top lids were lined with Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner in Café followed by a thin line of Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black right into the top lash line.
5. Applied Voluminous Original Mascara in Black.
6. The lips had a blend of Colour Riche Lipcolour in Tender Pink and Pink Lady.