For Beauty Spotlight Team this year we're highlighting what beauty products we carry around in our purses. This is something that I've shown you before (in my purse in December 2013, Top 10 Beauty Items in my Purse in September 2013, and what's in my desk drawer in August 2012). So, it should probably come as absolutely no surprise that my purse looked like this yesterday.
So, yeah. A bunch of lippies. Look at that! Shocker.
Also, I just broke out this purse the other day and it is the same one as in my last purse post. Clearly I should have kept out my other purse. That's a Gucci Sukey Original GG Canvas Tote, though I bought it about 2 years ago and mine is bigger than the size currently available. I also have the Tory Burch Small Patent Cosmetics Case, mine is navy which I don't currently see online. I bought it last spring I think.
Here's a quick rundown of what currently is being toted around. Though, I did go home after taking these pics (I took them in my office at work) and put some of them back onto my vanity.
1. Tory Burch Ramble on Rose
2. Too Faced Honey Bunny and Pink Slip
3. Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: My face has been drier after having baby girl #2 this fall, so these never get used.
4. L'Oreal 210 Ginger Candy
5. Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Hand, which you may have seen on my Instagram. Loving this, I need to buy more so I can have it in my car always, in my white coat pocket, etc.
6. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer and Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm
7. Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in Boy
8. Way too many YSL Lippies, all with codes and not names on the bottom so I have no idea what they are. Pretty sure they're Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Nude Beige, Lingerie Pink... and other stuff! The tall one is the Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-In-Oil in I Rose You
9. L'Oreal 819 Caramel Comfort
10. Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturizer
11. It Cosmetics CC+ Lipgloss in Snow Bunny
One thing you probably weren't expecting to see in my purse is a breast pump. Yes, it fits! (That's why I swapped out purses the other day, this is my biggest purse.) The reason that it fits is I ordered a smaller custom breast pump bag for my Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump. It is only velcroed into the original bag, so I ordered a smaller, more compact bag from Ella Alana on Etsy. There are all sorts of options, and I worked directly with Amy to create this smaller bag so it can fit in a few of my work totes. I also ordered a matching cooler bag, though when it came a few weeks later I was already pumping so much at work that I had swapped over to bigger bottles, so I'm using a boring cooler bag instead. She also makes a huge array of custom bags, even with room for your laptop! Don't feel like you're stuck with the bag that Medela sells with the pump. I'm pretty impressed with how well the bag is made, I highly recommend Ella Alana!
Bought It Myself Affiliate Links