• First, Steimberg lined the eyes using Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir using the Angled Eye Liner Brush, and extended the line outward.
• Next, she applied Illuminating Eye Colour in Fire Glow under Saldana’s eyes, close to her lashes to give her a “golden luminescent colour.”
• For added definition, Steimberg applied a combination of Illuminating Eye Colour in Fire Glow and Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Cocoa to the tops of Saldana’s eyelids.
• She added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara in Black to the actress’ top and bottom lashes, along with a few individual faux lashes.
• Steimberg covered minor imperfections using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-6 and then applied Secret Concealer in #3 underneath Saldana’s eyes.
• Next, she lightly dusted Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight all over the star’s face to create a natural glow.
• Lastly, Steimberg applied Crème Cheek Colour in Rosebud to the apples of Saldana’s cheeks to give her a natural, soft flush of colour.
• Steimberg applied Laura Mercier Stickgloss Lip Colour in Cranberry to Saldana’s lips. She noted that it was the perfect red to complement the rest of the makeup and that there was no better place to “rock” a red lip than France.