1. Melanie mixed Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Golden Beige 6 and Caramel 8 and applied it using a wet sponge to create a dewy finish
1. To contour Lea’s cheekbones, she applied L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Nude Lift under the cheekbone and Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Peach Gold Lift on the apple of the cheek to add freshness to the look
1. Creating a soft smoky eye, she blended the lightest and darkest shades of Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Cupa Joe. She used the lightest shade on the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes to highlight and placed the darkest brown shade along the lash line for definition. To finish it off, she blended the shadow to create depth
1. Melanie then used Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner in Café to define the lash line and smudged it out, on both the top and bottom lids. She finished the eye with a couple coats of Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black to create long, lush lashes
1. To subtly complement Lea’s hot pink dress, she first applied a coat of Colour Caresse by Colour Riche Luminous Lipcolour in Sheer Linen and then layered Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain by Colour Riche in Eternally Nude for a bit of sheen on the nude lip.