1. To create a rich effect and build dimension on the eye, blend and contour shades of warm gold and coffee using L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Army Brat 312
2. Apply Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner in Black to create an exaggerated edge followed by multiple coats of black mascara for intense lashes with L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black
The Rest of the Look:
1. Prep skin with L’Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Primer to create a silky finish followed by L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup and Make Up For Ever Shine On Powder.
2. Dab the L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Berry Lift under the cheekbone and blend outwards to create a health flush and highlight on the cheeks
3. To lend a natural sheen to the lips, start with a pale pink stain like L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain by Colour Riche in 183 Pink Resistance then layer a nude lipstick over it, L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse by Colour Riche Luminous Lipcolour in 181 Sheer Linen