1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance While any variety of TFSI is great, the original is still my favorite. It keeps my eyeshadow locked down and vibrant. It’s the best primer for me and works great with my body chemistry. (CF)
2. Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette I love the new UD shadow formulas and I love this palette in particular for the variety of shades. I’ve got a fantastic bright pink with Junkshow, a gorgeous duotone pink-purple with Omen, a perfect teal with Deep End… just about any color I could want. (CF)
3. Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy is my favorite mixing medium because I don’t have to get wet! You just apply the smallest amount possible to your eyes, wait a few seconds, brush the color on, and you get amazing, vibrant, shimmery results. (CF, V)
4. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars With so many shades to choose from, you can easily customize your perfect signature color or wear them exactly as they are. (CF)
5. Morgana Cryptoria Lipsticks Morgana Cryptoria was the first indie company that I found to make unusual lip colors. I’ve got teals, blues, greens, greys and blacks, in addition to more traditional shades. The formula is great; it’s pigmented but manages to stick around for hours. (CF, V)
6. Cult Nails Nail Polish Cult Nails makes great nail polish. Their base coat is my must have! I use it with every manicure. Nevermore is my perfect one-coat black. I love their formula as it’s very long wearing for me. (CF, V)
7. Black 15 in 1 Miracle Hair Treatment After I wash my hair but before I dry it, I spritz this in my hair. It protects my hair from everything including heat. It’s fantastic. (CF)
8. Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo My favorite face highlighter! It gives me a great glow. (CF)
9. Sugarpill Poison Plum I love my purple and this bright matte purple is my favorite. (CF)
10. BftE Glistening Everyone has their favorite eyeshadow highlighter shade. This is mine. It’s got the perfect amount of sparkle. (CF)
Courtney, better known as Phyrra, is an award-winning cruelty-free beauty blogger and social artist. She’s addicted to her kindle fire and nearly inseperable from her standard poodle, Phaedra. Follow her escapades at Phyrra. She’s also a contributing writer at My Beauty Bunny, Future Derm, and Curvy Magazine.
On a personal note, Courtney is one of the beauty bloggers that I chat with very often over on Facebook. She’s a complete sweetheart and her knowledge of indie brands can’t be beat! I’m often inspired by her colorful eye looks, and when I have application questions she’s the first one I ask.