Rosamond Pike’s look was certainly a show stopper at the 2015 Golden Globes! Her dress was amazing with the side cutouts. To complement her dress, celeb hair stylist Kylee Rae Heath created a sleek look using Oscar Blandi products. “We were inspired by the ethereal gorgeous white dress and wanted the hair to be straight and sleek in contrast.”
Get the Look:
• On damp hair apply Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse throughout the roots and spray Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist from mid-shaft through the ends and comb through the hair.
• Create a deep, straight side part with a tail comb.
• With a small round brush blow dry hair on a low setting to work shine and volume into the hair.
• Once the hair is dry, spray Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect Spray onto the hair and smooth out the ends with a flat iron. It is key to only hit the ends with the iron to maintain volume at the roots.
• Apply a small amount of Oscar Blandi Polish Glossing Creme to the ends to polish and to smooth away any flyaways around the part.
• Tuck the left side behind the ear and spray Oscar Blandi Lacca Medium Hold Hair Spray to finish and add more shine.
More hair and makeup tutorials from the Red Carpet and Runway!