I’ve been so busy with the end of summer that it feels like forever since I’ve published a blog post!
I’ve been super hard at work on a bunch of new pregnancy skincare and makeup posts, right now I’m working on guides to makeup setting sprays, lip products (which is really hard as the ingredients can vary a lot even by shade) and deodorant/antiperspirant.
I’ve also been working on 2 (free) eBooks, 1 on basics for pregnancy skincare and another on just general skincare. They’re full of information that I have all over this site, but haven’t really pulled together into 1 place before. They’ll be exclusive for email subscribers, so if you haven’t signed up yet, make sure you do! The eBooks will pull together the basics and my recommendations, with links out to the blog if you want more information on specific topics.
Today is the start of the Sephora 20% off VIB Rouge event (yes, I’m a VIB Rouge…. this means I spend way too much money at Sephora) and I thought that as I stock up on my favorites I should share my picks!
This year I’m stocking up a lot on haircare as one of my favorite brands, Kerastase, just went in to Sephora. I’ve got a lot of skincare at home currently, and only a few new makeup items caught my eye.
1. Kerastase Resistance Length Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner: I actually bought 2 of each of these, they’re my current go-to products and 20% off is a great deal! Check out my full Kerastase Resistance Extensioniste review on these products. I also bought the mask and blow dry primer, which I haven’t tried yet.
2. Bumble and Bumble Bb. Don’t Blow It Fine (H)air Styler: I recently had a travel size of this hair styling cream and used it all up super quickly. It added nice shine and frizz control to my hair, whether I was blow drying or air drying, and I swear it added extra volume. I’m definitely getting a full size tube!
3. IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray: Another product that I want to try out, this spray provides heat protection and promises to smooth frizz a’la a Keratin treatment.
4. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer: I’ve gone through about 4 sample size or travel size bottles of this spray, and I’m constantly wanting to use it, so it is time for a full size. This oil can smooth my hair, add shine and make it look much healthier with just a few sprays, without weighing it down!
5. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder: I’ve been fascinated by this hair spray, I must know if it can really add volume that easily! I’m trying out a travel sized version.
7. Dr. Brandt Radiance Resurfacing Foam: Is it a peel or a mask? Is it as amazing as it sounds? I want to try this and find out.
I’ve just checked out, so my items should be arriving soon. What are you stocking up on with the sale?