It’s that time of year again, the SEPHORA Holiday Savings Event has started! Starting today, all 3 tiers of the Beauty Insider Program can shop the event. The event lasts until 11/9/2020, with the code HOLIDAYFUN Rouge Members get 20% off, VIB Members 15% off and Insiders 10% off.
You’ll get an amazing discount on most products at Sephora, and it’s my favorite part of being a Beauty Insider Program member. The Holiday Savings Event is my favorite of the events due to the timing and products (holiday gifts have been released!), but there are other free member perks too! You can accumulate points for free products or Beauty Insider Cash, there’s a Birthday Gift, shipping bonuses and you can get early access to product releases. The program is free to join.
Here’s what I usually shop for at the SEPHORA Holiday Savings Event. I’ve placed 2 separate orders (so far), and some items are still on their way to me.
• Gifts for friends and family (and if some of those same items end up in the cart for me, then so be it)
• Stock up on my essential beauty products and favorites
• Buy new things to revamp my routine for the winter weather
Gifts For Myself (and Friends/Family)
• Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit: I’m at the point that I repurchase this set every year. I’m not even joking. If you color your hair, perm it, use heat styling or even look at it funny, then you need Olaplex. It’s a treatment product unlike any other, it resets di-sulfide bonds in your hair, actually reversing hair damage in ways that other products can not. This set has the main treatment product (No. 3 Hair Perfector™), their shampoo and conditioner, as well as a leave in styling product. I like this size of shampoo and conditioner for when I travel, which is why I buy this gift set.
• Fenty Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set: Fenty’s lip glosses are now a cult favorite for a reason! The glosses don’t feel stick at all and because they are a bit translucent they work for pretty much every skin tone. There’s no such thing as too much lip gloss.
Favorite Product Stock Ups
• Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: Am I the only one with little jars of this lip balm all over my house? I have to admit that I am not sure where most of them are currently, as my 6 year old has decided that these are all her favorites, and she takes every lip balm that she finds. They’re in her room and bathroom, even in her soccer bag and little purse! I’m obviously buying many more (in all the flavors) so I can continue to use my favorite lip balm before bed.
• Kerastase Relaxing Scrub: Soothing Scrub for Dry Scalp: Every fall my scalp gets dry, and this year seems itchier than usual. Luckily I just found this scalp scrub, it’s doing wonders for me! I don’t need much, I apply to the affected area and then shampoo as usual. It seems much easier to rinse out than other scalp scrubs as well. I’m picking up a second jar so I won’t run out!
• BeautyBlender Rocket To Flawless Blend & Cleanse Sponge Set: If you can’t remember when you replaced your BeautyBlender, then it is time for a new one. I stock up during every Sephora event, it keeps me on track.
• Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Recovery Cream: I snagged this rich, hydrating cream from Kate Somerville over the summer. It’s my go-to cream for my post-call, I’ve been in the hospital overnight days. I’ve found that my skin tends to be a bit drier and irritated on those days, and this cream takes care of it without clogging any pores or feeling heavy. I know I’ll love using it in the winter as well, so I’m stocking up now!
• Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist: In the winter I love to spritz before I apply my morning moisturizer. I swear it keeps my skin hydrated all day long! I’m picking up another bottle for the winter.
• Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Vitamin C+B+E Ferulic Serum: I want to try a new anti-aging serum, and I’m interested in this serum because it has so many gentle active ingredients that won’t irritate my rosacea. It has a healthy dose of antioxidants with the Ferulic Acid and Vitamin C, which will also help fight aging with collagen production and evening out my skin tone.
• Dyson Airwrap Long Barrel Attachment: I’ve been obsessed with my Dyson Airwrap Styler since I bought it. But I sometimes have problems curling my hair with it, I run out of barrel! My hair is pretty long, so to get all of it around the Airwrap I will either use smaller sections or just dry it for longer, since so much hair is wrapped around it. Dyson just came out with longer version, and this is definitely the purchase I’m most excited about!
• Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette: I’m looking forward to trying out the shades in this palette, it’s still en route to my house but I’ll post about it when it arrives. It’s my first palette from Huda Beauty, and I’ve heard amazing things about their shadows! I hope it lives up to the hype.
• Living Proof Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate: Have you tried this yet? I just used it for the first time last week, it makes a smooth blow out easier and faster. Try it out if you’re interested in the glass blowout look!
Shop the Post
This post is a collaboration with Sephora. The opinions and products selections are all my own.