Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Sekkisei as of 11/4/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
I’ve followed the naming on the Sekkisei website, so look carefully for your product.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Sekkisei on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Sekkisei
• Clear Cleansing Oil (at SkinStore)
• Clear Whitening Mask White (at SkinStore)
• Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel (at SkinStore)
• Sekkisei Clarifying Essence (at SkinStore)
• Sekkisei Clear Brightening Mask
• Sekkisei Clear Treatment Essence
• Sekkisei Cream (at SkinStore)
• Sekkisei Cream Excellent (at SkinStore)
• Sekkisei Essence Radiance Boosting Mask (at SkinStore)
• Sekkisei Essential Souffle
• Sekkisei Facial Cream Wash
• Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic
• Sekkisei Herbal Gel
• Sekkisei Treatment Cleansing Oil (at SkinStore)
• Sekkisei White Powder Wash
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Junkisui Refreshing Spots Serum (at SkinStore): Licorice Root, Salicylic Acid
• Sekkisei Cleansing Cream: Licorice Root
• Sekkisei Clear Facial Soap: Licorice Root
• Sekkisei Emulsion: Chemical Sunscreen
• Sekkisei Emulsion Enriched (at SkinStore): Chemical Sunscreen
• Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent (at SkinStore): Chemical Sunscreen
• Sekkisei Eye Cream N: Licorice Root
• Sekkisei Facial Essence Soap (at SkinStore): Licorice Root, Malic Acid
• Sekkisei Lotion (at SkinStore): Licorice Root, Chemical Sunscreen
• Sekkisei Lotion Enriched (at SkinStore): Licorice Root, Chemical Sunscreen
• Sekkisei Lotion Excellent: Chemical Sunscreen
• Sekkisei Treatment BB Cream: Chemical Sunscreen
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.