I know I’m likely not the only one who has been preparing themselves for the Sephora Holiday Savings Event! I’ve been working on my cart for weeks. This is one of my favorite savings events of the year, and I make the most of it with multiple orders, stocking up on my favorite staple products, and trying out new things.
Details that you need to know:
• 11/5-11/15 Rouge Members get 20% off with YAYHOLIDAY
• 11/5-11/6 Rouge Members can shop in store and bring a friend. If your friend is a Beauty Insider member, they will also get 20% off.
• 11/9-11/15 VIB Members get 15% off with YAYHOLIDAY
• 11/11-11/15 Insiders get 10% off with YAYHOLIDAY
**All tiers get 30% off of Sephora Collection from 11/5-11/15! This is huge, and I don’t remember them adding this to the event in the past. Sephora makes some amazing products in their own line, and 30% is a huge discount.
If you do not yet belong to the Sephora Beauty Insider Program, you have no excuse. It’s free, and you’ll get a minimum of a 10% discount on most products during the Sephora Holiday Savings Event. That’s in addition to their usual perks like free shipping with different purchases, collecting points (I use mine for money off of purchases), birthday gifts, etc.
My Sephora cart is embarrassingly huge currently, but I thought it was worth sharing all of the things that I love and will be repurchasing during this event! I’ll share the new products I’m planning to purchase and try out at the very bottom. I truly went around my bathroom and pulled out all of my favorite products that I use on repeat!
• Tata Harper Revitalizing Anti-Aging Body Oil: I’ve been really loving this oil. A little goes a really long way, and I know it will be amazing in the winter to keep my skin well hydrated, which is good news for keep winter itch away! I’ve been layering it with my cream on days that I’m extra dry, usually that’s after I’ve spent extra time outside in the cold Michigan fall weather.
• Caudalie Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream: This is my go-to body cream. There are… 3 in my cart currently. I hope that is enough to get me through the winter!
• Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream: I have these stashed all over the place, and my girls use it too.
• Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask shown in new peppermint, also love Berry, Peach Iced Tea. My girls steal these from me as well, we love to try out the new limited edition flavors and I know they’re going to love the new Peppermint!
• Laneige Lip Glowy Balm shown in berry, I also have grapefruit. Very similar to the sleeping mask, but I can carry it with me and reapply without needing to use a finger.
• Dior Addict Lip Glow: I have all of the shades, but clear is actually my favorite! It’s great under a gloss.
• Tarte SEA Quench Lip Rescue Balm: This one is a tad minty, and my 7 year old loves the sea horses on the outside.
Facial Skincare Products
• Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum: I recently shared this in my stories, and it really is perfection under makeup each day. I swear it has made a big difference in creasing for me. Worth the splurge!
• Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover: This is my go-to eye makeup remover. I try a ton, and always come back to this one.
• La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizer: I buy a new jar of this iconic moisturizer every fall, and it’s my go-to in the dead of winter when it is super cold, windy and dry outside. It really helps protect my skin, keeping it happy and calm.
• Kate Somerville +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer: This is my go-to night cream, I often layer it over a serum. Oh, and it smells like oranges.
• Tata Harper Regenerating Exfoliating Cleanser: This was a new product for me this summer, and I love it! I use it nightly, and it’s helped me tolerate nightly retinoids so much better! My skin has felt smoother with a little nightly exfoliation.
• Hollywood Flawless Filter: I love this highlighter under my foundation for a bit of a pick me up.
• Magic Cream Moisturizer: This is the moisturizer I swap to for mornings during the winter. It’s just right for under makeup, providing a bit more moisture without feeling heavy.
• Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder: I love this powder! Use a light hand as it can get heavy, but it’s amazing for setting under eye concealer.
• Magic Vanish Color Corrector shown in light and medium: Pick a shade based on how vibrant the color you’re correcting is, not your skintone. I can pat a light layer over my under eye circles and they disappear! I use light most of the year, but my fall allergies made me recently switch to medium.
I admit it, I have a Dior Backstage problem….
• BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation: This is currently my go-to foundation as it is a perfect match for me (2C), medium coverage and it blends so easily! If you try it, buy this set which gets you a full size foundation, a great makeup bag and a small sample of the matching primer.
• BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer: This is the matching primer that comes in that set, I had to buy a full sized version after having the sample.
• BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette shown in Cool Neutrals and Warm Neutrals, I have Bronze and Plum in my cart
• 5 Couleurs Couture Eyeshadow Palette, shown in 649 Nude Dress, I would also love 599 New Look and 669 Soft Cashmere
• BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette shown in 001 Universal: This is my favorite highlighter as it doesn’t look like glitter and is so versatile! I usually swirl all 4 shades together for my cheekbones, then use a combo of pink and white on the inner corner of my eye.
• Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer and Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara: current go-tos. I am in the middle of switching up my lash serum routine, and they’re less than stellar. This combo works well!
• BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush shown in Coral, I want to try Pink if it is ever in stock!
• Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss and Dior Addict Lip Glow: Ok, I have basically every color of both of these.
Not shown here: Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum
I’m not sure how, but I’ve managed to collect almost all of Gucci’s products. I have a brighter blush in my cart, because I picked the safer version but wish I’d gone brighter.
• Vital Skin Foundation Stick in 0 and II, works best with Foundation Brush rather than drawing on your face. This is quick and easy foundation, it looks natural all day.
• Baby Cheeks Blush Stick shown in Petal, I want Poppet. After I blend foundation, I apply blush to the right spot with fingers, contour and highlighter, then gently blend. So pretty!
• Lit Up Highlight Stick shown in Nectar and Lit
• Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Balm shown in …. all the shades
• Eye Pods Eyeshadows also in all the shades
• Face Trace Cream Contour Stick in Biscuit
• Lip Suede Lipstick Palette I have the Lip Brush to help me use each color individually.
2 of my go-to hair products (I always stock up during the Sephora Savings Events), and 2 splurges that I think are worth it!
• Oribe Aprés Beach Wave and Shine Spray
• Drybar Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter
• L’Oreal Professionnel Steampod Flat Iron & Styler: This is definitely the fastest flat iron that I have ever tried, and it gives me the best results.
• Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer with new Flyaway Attachment: Somehow I’ve been making do with the dyer on my Airwrap™ Styler, which isn’t really a full dryer (it’s meant to get you part way there, then style afterwards). I finally broke down and bought the real dryer this fall, hoping it would speed up the full drying routine (it does) and then I found out I managed to order just in time to get the new Flyaway Attachment! I use it at the end of a dry, it takes only minute or two and it does smooth my hair quite a bit.
New to me and in my Cart
• T3 AireBrush Duo Interchangeable Hot Air Blow Dry Brush: I’ve worn out the bristles on my current blow dry brush, and I think it might be time to replace it. I think this is the one I’m going for.
• Sephora Collection Outrageous Plumping Lip Gloss: I can’t stop buying new lip products, and I’ve heard these ones from Sephora are a great option!
• Sephora Collection Makeup Match Smudge Brush: My current smudge brushes have lasted years, but they need to be replaced. I have 2 of these in my cart.
• Sephora Collection Total Coverage Angled Sponge: Love the angles on this, I’m going to try it out as an alternative to the more traditional rounded sponges.
What’s in your cart?
Shop the Holiday Savings Event
This post is a collaboration with Sephora, but all product picks and opinions are my own.