Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Kate Somerville as of 12/27/2017. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
On my next review I will add every other product to the other categories so you’ll know why I didn’t consider them to be safe.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Kate Somerville
• Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream
• Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum
• Age Arrest Eye Cream
• Age Arrest Hydrating Firming Mask
• CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream
• Deep Tissue Repair Cream with Peptide K8
• Dilo Oil Restorative Treatment
• Dry Skin Saver
• EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment
• EradiKate Mask Foam-Activated Acne Treatment
• Gentle Daily Wash
• Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm
• Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream
• Mega-C Dual Radiance Serum
• Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist
• Oil Free Moisturizer
• Wrinkle Warrior Eye Gel Visible Dark Circle Eraser