Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from StriVectin as of 4/11/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Note, you can learn more about StriVectin and how it works in my StriVectin Skincare Review.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about StriVectin on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from StriVectin
• 360° Tightening Eye Serum
• Hyaluronic Gel Cushion Cleanser
• LineblurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer
• Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream
• Multi-Action R&R Bi-Phase Eye Makeup Remover
• Multi-Action Restorative Cream
• Powerlift Instant Tightening Mask
• SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate
• Tightening & Sculpting Face Cream
• Tightening Face Serum
• TL Advanced™ Light Tightening Neck Cream
• Wrinkle Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Comforting Cream Cleanser: Malic Acid
• Glycolic Skin Reset Mask: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
• High-Potency Wrinkle Filler: Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, this is an ingredient that mimics Botox, causing your face to relax. So it obviously must be absorbed by the skin to do this, but given it’s mechanism and lack of information regarding pregnancy safety I can’t say that it is safe to use. It is up to you to decide.
• Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum: Licorice Root
• Hyaluronic Tripeptide Gel-Cream for Eyes: Salicylate
• Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles: Stem Cell
• Multi-Action Blue Rescue Clay Renewal Mask: Salicylate
• Multi-Action Moisture Matrix Melting Cleanser: Salicylate
• Multi-Action Active Infusion Youth Serum: Stem Cell
• Oleic Rapid Recovery Milk: Licorice Root
• Skin Reset 4-Week Intensive Rejuvenation System: Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine (salicylic acid derivative) in week one. Other weeks look ok
• Tightening Neck Serum Roller
• Tri-Phase Daily Glow Toner: Licorice Root, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Salicylate
• TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream PLUS: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum: Retinol, Licorice Root
• Advanced Retinol Day Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Retinoid, unable to confirm sunscreen ingredients
• Advanced Retinol Eye Cream: Retinol
• Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer: Retinol, Licorice Root
• S.T.A.R. Light™ Retinol Night Oil: Retinoid, Licorice Root
• Tightening Body Cream: Arbutin
• Volumizing Hand Cream: Arbutin