Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every skincare product (that I reviewed) from AmorePacific. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria as of the last update, 4/22/2018. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
On my next review I will add every other product to the other categories so you’ll know why I didn’t consider them to be safe.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from AmorePacific
• All Day Balancing Care Serum
• The Essential Creme Fluid
• Future Response Age Defense Creme
• Future Response Age Defense Serum
• Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essence
• Moisture Bound Hydration Boost
• Moisture Bound Intensive Serum Masque
• Moisture Bound Lip Treatment
• Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Crème
• Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel
• Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum
• Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System
• Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask
• Treatment Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes
• Treatment Enzyme Peel
• Vintage Single Extract Essence