Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every skincare product (that I reviewed) from AmorePacific. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria as of 2/12/2021. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about AmorePacific on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from AmorePacific
• Botanical Radiance Oil (at Sephora)
• Botanical Soothing Toner (at Sephora)
• Dual Nourishing Lip Serum (at Sephora)
• Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essence (at Sephora)
• Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel (at Sephora)
• Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum (at Sephora)
• Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System (Mist) (at Sephora)
• Moisture Plumping Nectar Cream (at Sephora)
• The Essential Creme Fluid (at Sephora)
• Time Response Skin Reserve Fluid
• Treatment Cleansing Oil (at Sephora)
• Vintage Single Extract Essence (at Sephora)
• Youth Revolution Radiance Concentrator (at Sephora)
• Youth Revolution Radiance Creme & Masque (at Sephora)
• Youth Revolution Radiance Sheet Masque (at Sephora)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Luminous Effect Brightening Masque (at Sephora): Licorice Root, Chemical Sunscreen
• Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil Free (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Masque: Licorice Root
• Prime Reserve Epidynamic Activating Program: Licorice Root
• Time Response Eye Reserve Creme (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Time Response Skin Reserve Creme (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Time Response Skin Reserve Gel Creme: Licorice Root
• Time Response Skin Reserve Intensive Creme: Licorice Root
• Time Response Skin Reserve Serum (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Time Response Skin Reserve Toner: Licorice Root
• Treatment Cleansing Foam (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder (at Sephora): Licorice Root
• Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque (at Sephora): Glycolic Acid
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25: Arbutin, Chemical Sunscreen
• Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ (at Sephora): Arbutin, Chemical Sunscreen