Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Simple Skincare as of 3/27/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Simple Skincare
• Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes
• Kind to Skin Exfoliating Facial Wipes
• Kind to Skin Eye Make-up Remover Pads
• Kind to Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser
• Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water
• Kind to Skin Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes
• Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash
• Kind to Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
• Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
• Kind to Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub
• Water Boost Hydrating Booster
• Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream
• Water Boost Hydrating Sheet Mask
• Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash
• Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water
• Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Wipes
• Water Boost Micellar Make-up Remover Eye Pads
• Water Boost Skin Quench Sleep Cream
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Kind to Skin De-Stress Sheet Mask: Retinoid