Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Curel as of 8/15/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Curel
• Daily Healing Lotion (at Target)
• Dry Skin Therapy (at Target)
• Dry Skin Therapy Itch Defense Hydra Silk Moisturizer (at Target)
• Foot Therapy Cream
• Fragrance Free Lotion (at Target)
• Hydra Therapy Itch Defense Wet Skin Moisturizer (at Target)
• Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer (at Target)
• Intensive Moisture Facial Cream (at ULTA)
• Itch Defense® Body Wash
• Itch Defense® Lotion (at Target)
• Moisture Eye Zone Essence (at ULTA)
• Moisture Facial Lotion Enrich (at ULTA)
• Moisture Facial Milk (at ULTA)
• Ultra Healing® Lotion (at Target)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.