Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe skincare products from Coola as of 3/4/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Coola on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Coola
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 Peach Blossom: Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate
• Classic Body SPF 50- Guava Mango: Chemical Sunscreens
• Classic Face Sunscreen SPF 50 White Tea: Chemical Sunscreens
• Dawn Patrol™ Classic Makeup Primer SPF 30: Licorice Root, Salicylate, Stem Cells, Chemical Sunscreens
• Daydream™ Mineral Primer SPF 30: Stem Cells (I think? They don’t flat out say that but the wording in the ingredients is consistent with other products they say have stem cells)
• Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops Organic Sunscreen SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate
• Liplux SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreen
• Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreens
• Mineral Body Sunscreen SPF 30: Salicylate
• Mineral Body Sunscreen SPF 50: Salicylate
• Mineral Face Matte Tint Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreens (I’ve gotten emails about this product. I don’t know why it’s called mineral when it’s only chemical sunscreens, I’m not Coola)
• Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30: Stem Cells
• Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30: Salicylate
• Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum: Sunless Tanners, Stem Cells
• Rōsilliance™ Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30: Stem Cells
• Scalp & Hair Mist Organic Sunscreen SPF 30: Chemical Sunscreens (note, this should be fine in pregnancy if you just keep it to your hair and not on your scalp)
• Sunless Tan Dry Body Oil Mist: Sunless Tanner, Gluconolactone
• Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse: Sunless tanners
• Sunless Tan Firming Lotion: Sunless tanners, Gluconolactone
• Sunless Tan Luminizing Body Serum: Sunless tanners (note, the full ingredient list isn’t available, so there might be more ingredients to watch out for)
• Sunless Tan Luminizing Face Compact: Sunless Tanners, Stem Cells, Gluconolactone
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing