Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find every pregnancy safe skincare product from Dr Roebuck’s as of 4/26/2019. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Dr. Roebuck’s on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Dr Roebuck’s
• Bondi Hydrating Mist
• Byron 2-in-1 Mask + Scrub
• Cushie Vitamin Rich Hand Crème
• Daintree AHA Brightening Mask
• Icebergs Hydrating Mask
• No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer
• Noosa Nourishing Crème Cleanser
• Nuddy Ultra Hydrating and Repair Crème
• Perky Collagen Boosting Serum
• Straya Soothing Hand + Body Wash
• Tama Healing Mask
• Top Stuff Ultra Hydrating Body Crème
• True Blue Hydrating Serum
• Uluru Purifying Mask
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Surf Chaser Reverse Aging Serum: Bakuchiol has been touted by brands as a “natural” retinoid that works just like chemical retinoids, for this reason I’m including it as an ingredient to be watched.
• Tassie Anti-Pollution Serum: Retinoid