Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Banila Co as of 7/22/2021. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Which makeup do you need to worry about?
There are a lot of products you don’t need to screen, and it really depends upon the formulation. You don’t need to worry about powders such as setting powder, highlighters or eye shadows. Eye liners and brow products that are wax based pencils also don’t need to be screened. Mascaras and mascara-like primers and brow products also don’t need to be screened.
I have purposefully not screened these products, and as I’m usually overwhelmed with request to review products that should be screened, I will not review these products for you. Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup for more explanation.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Banila Co on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Banila Co
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Nourishing (at ULTA)
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original (at ULTA)
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Revitalizing (at ULTA)
• Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser (at ULTA)
• Dear Hydration Balancing Moisturizer (at ULTA)
• Dear Hydration Double Capsule Essential Toner
• Dear Hydration Hand Cream
• Dear Hydration Intense Essence (at ULTA)
• Dear Hydration Moisture Boosting Cream (at ULTA)
• Dear Hydration Sheet Mask (at ULTA)
• Dear Hydration Toner (at ULTA)
• Hi Bye Clean Up Mud Facial Mask (at ULTA)
• Hi Bye Clean Up Mud-To-Foam Cleanser
• Hi Bye Clean Up Sebum Control Essence
• Hi Bye Clean Up Toner
• Hi Bye Soothing Sheet Mask
• Jolly Mattang Glow Tint
• Lip & Eye Remover
• Lipdraw Matte Blast Stick
• Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Propolis Rejuvenating Ampoule (at ULTA)
• Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Treatment Lip Balm (at ULTA)
• Prime Primer: Classic, Hydrating, Matte
• Velvet Blurred Lip
• V-V Vitalizing Eye Cream
• V-V Vitalizing Essence
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Pore Clarifying (at ULTA): Salicylic Acid
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Purifying (at ULTA): Licorice Root
• Clean it Zero Foam Cleanser Pore Clarifying (at ULTA): Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• Clean It Zero Toner Pad Pore Clarifying (at ULTA): Salicylic Acid
• It Radiant CC Cream: Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream (at ULTA): Licorice Root
• Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Essence Stick (at ULTA): Licorice Root
• V-V Vitalizing Intensive Cream: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
• Hi Bye Vita-Peel Clear Pads (at ULTA): Retinoid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• Hi Bye Vita-Peel Essence (at ULTA): Retinoid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• Hi Bye Vita-Peel Exfoliating Scrub (at ULTA): Retinoid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• White Wedding Dream Cream: Retinoid