Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Banila Co as of 8/11/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Please refer to my post on pregnancy safe makeup, where I explain why you don’t need to worry about your mascara, powders, eyeliners, brow products, etc. I do not review these products.
Please note, it can take up to an hour to review the ingredient lists of each product. I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I obtain my ingredient lists from the brands and major retailers (typically Nordstrom and Sephora), and I review the US versions. Please do not ask me to re-review the same products over and over, I do not have the time to do so, and many people have been rude about this. For more brands, please head over to the list of pregnancy safe products.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Banila Co
• B. by BANILA Velvet Blurred Lip
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Nourishing
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Revitalizing
• Dear Hydration Balancing Moisturizer
• Dear Hydration Double Capsule Essential Toner
• Dear Hydration Intense Essence
• Dear Hydration Moisture Boosting Cream
• Dear Hydration Sheet Mask
• Dear Hydration Toner
• Hi Bye Clean Up Mud Facial Mask
• Hi Bye Clean Up Mud-To-Foam Cleanser
• Hi Bye Clean Up Sebum Control Essence
• Hi Bye Clean Up Toner
• Lipdraw Matte Blast Stick
• Lipdraw Matte Blast Stick Lipstick
• Prime Primer: Classic, Hydrating, Matte
• V-V Vitalizing Bio Cellulose Sheet Mask
• V-V Vitalizing Essence
• V-V Vitalizing Eye Cream
• V-V Vitalizing Toner
• White Wedding Sleeping Essence
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Purifying: Licorice Root
• Dear Hydration Facial Mist: Licorice Root
• Hi Bye Soothing Barrier Cream: Willow Bark
• Hi Bye Soothing Spot Treatment: Salicylic Acid, Willow Bark
• It Radiant CC Cream: Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• Prime Primer Day Shield: Chemical Sunscreen, Salicylate
• V-V Vitalizing Intensive Cream: Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.
• Hi Bye Vita-Peel Clear Pads: Retinoid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• Hi Bye Vita-Peel Essence: Retinoid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• Hi Bye Vita-Peel Exfoliating Scrub: Retinoid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid
• White Wedding Dream Cream: Retinoid