Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Osea as of 5/5/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Osea on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy Safe Products from Osea
• Advanced Protection Cream (at BlueMercury)
• Anti-Aging Body Balm (at BlueMercury)
• Anti-Aging Hand Cream
• Atmosphere Protection Cream (at BlueMercury)
• Blemish Balm (at BlueMercury)
• Essential Corrective Complex
• Essential Hydrating Oil (at BlueMercury)
• Eye & Lip Firming Cream
• Eye Gel Serum (at BlueMercury)
• Gigartina Therapy Bath
• Hyaluronic Sea Serum (at BlueMercury)
• Ocean Cleanser (at BlueMercury)
• Ocean Cleansing Milk (at BlueMercury)
• Ocean Cleansing Mudd (at BlueMercury)
• Ocean Lotion (at BlueMercury)
• OSEA for Parachute Purifying Hand Soap
• OSEA for Parachute Sleep Time Bath Salt
• Salts of the Earth Body Scrub
• Sea Minerals (at BlueMercury)
• Sea Vitamin Boost (at BlueMercury)
• Undaria Algae Body Oil (at BlueMercury)
• Undaria Argan Oil
• V Cleanse
• Vagus Nerve Oil
• Vitamin C Probiotic Face Polish (at BlueMercury)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Black Algae Flash Mask: Malic Acid, Licorice Root
• Brightening Serum (at BlueMercury): Licorice Root
• Red Algae Mask (at BlueMercury): Willow Bark
• Vitamin Sea Serum: Licorice Root
• White Algae Mask (at BlueMercury): Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
There isn’t info out there on the safety of Cannabis used topically during pregnancy or nursing. We do know smoking marijuana with THC has bad effects and should be avoided, though it hasn’t been fully decided if it is just the THC or something else as well.
Note that in theory Hemp and CBD do not have THC in them, it’s breed out of the plant is the official status. However, depending upon how it was processed many CBD oils will test positive for THC. But there are still the unknowns we haven’t decided about. I would not recommend using Hemp or Cannabis products while nursing or pregnant for that reason.